Weekly Vacancies Week Ending 30th Jan 2015 –
Nenagh Guardian, Leinster Express, Midland Tribune, Tipperary Star
TIPPERARY STAR VACANCIES:
- Tipperary Star: Iconic Newspapers is Ireland’s largest independently owned newspaper group, with an unrivalled audience across both print and online. Our portfolio includes many iconic, market leading titles. As part of the group’s development strategy for 2015, we are now seeking applications to join our growing Sales Team, with a number of roles currently available. ADVERTISING SALES EXECUTIVES – Attractive salary package – Tipperary Star – To succeed as one of our Advertising Sales Executive we are seeking energetic, self-motivated ambitious individuals, who can hit the ground running and who are professional and personable enough to inspire others and who are eager to progress their career in sales. Previous experience would be an advantage but not essential as full training will be provided. A full driving licence is required.
If you have the drive, determination and initiative to succeed in a developing multimedia organisation, then we would like to meet you. To apply please email your CV to email@example.com
- Tipperary Star: Ryan’s Cleaning recently relocated to Stradavoher in Thurles, Ryan’s Cleaning Event Specialists Ltd., is Ireland’s leading, and the UK’s premier event cleaning company. Our business specialises in large event clean-ups such as music festivals, race meetings, sports events and all large indoor and outdoor events.
Manage the daily accounts functions for the company. Ensure consistent and timely reports are produced for management.
AREA SUPERVISOR – MUNSTER/LEINSTER
Completes the operations contracts for the company within a defined geographic area. Ensures contracts are consistent, profitable and efficient in terms of operational resources. Fluent English is required.
We are looking to recruit cleaners to compliment the experienced and motivated team here at Ryan’s Cleaning. We are looking for staff who are motivated, enthusiastic and pro-active. Good English is required.
AREA SUPERVISOR – GREATER DUBLIN AREA
Completes the operations contracts for the company within a defined geographic area. Ensures contracts are consistent, profitable and efficient in terms of operational resource. Fluent English is required.
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT EXECUTIVE
Manages sales of the company’s services in within a defined geographic area. Ensures consistent, profitable growth in sales revenues through positive planning.
Full Clean C Licence, Digital Tachograph Card, Driver Qualification Card. Minimum 2 years’ experience driving trucks in Ireland or the UK.
- Tipperary Star: DATA PROCESSING CLERK/RECEPTIONIST required for busy Thurles office. Please forward your CV to Box No: 388, Tipperary Star, Friar St, Thurles, Co. Tipperary.
- Tipperary Star: RECEPTIONIST required for Short Term contract for established company based in Thurles area. Receptionist Experience Essential Microsoft Word and Outlook Experience also required. Please reply to Box No: 390, Tipperary Star, Friar St, Thurles, Co. Tipperary
- Tipperary Star: EXPERIENCED BOOK KEEPER/ACCOUNTS PERSON required to cover maternity leave in Urlingford area. 37.5 hours per week. Immediate start. Reply to Box No: 384, Friar St, Thurles, Co. Tipperary.
- 6. Tipperary Star: All About Kids Childcare Service, Doon, Co. Limerick require a FULL TIME TODDLER ROOM LEADER. Essential Requirements: Childcare FETAC Level 6, Occupational First Aid, Manual Handling, Child Protection Training and at least 1 year relevant childcare experience. FETAC Level 7 also desirable. To apply contact: Michelle on 061 380840 for an application form. Closing date for applications, Tuesday, 10th February 2015
- Tipperary Star: VACANCIES for Plant Nursing Operatives to join our expanding team. Full time positions. Immediate Start. Thurles area. Training will be provided. Fluency in English essential. Please forward detailed CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tipperary Star: TRUCK DRIVER required in the Tipperary North and South Area.
Must have full clean Drivers Licence, Hazchem Certificate and Driver CPC Certificate. Good communication skills essential. Apply with CV and Reference to Box No: 389, Friar St, Thurles, Co. Tipperary
- Tipperary Star: OFFICE ADMINISTRATOR/ACCOUNTS PERSON
Part Time Office Administrator with 2-3 years’ experience in accounts (SAGE). Ability to co-ordinate orders and deliveries. Good communication and telephone skills.
Apply with CV and Reference to Box No: 389, Friar St, Thurles, Co. Tipperary
- Tipperary Star: Situations Vacant: AUDIT SENIOR for South Dublin based mid-size accountancy firm. Top class client list. Suit recent or part Qualified Accountant with 3 years audit experience. Excellent career prospects. Contact Emma Slowe on 01 217 6735, email@example.com
- Tipperary Star: Situations Vacant: PERSON WANTED to set up online sales, must have experience. Please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org Phone: 087 914 6146
12 . Tipperary Star: Situations Vacant: HELP WANTED – on Dairy Farm in Thurles area. Phone: 086 319 7833
- Tipperary Star: Situations Vacant: DAIRY FARM EXPERIENCED PERSON wanted for Part-Time work. Gleengoole/Gortanhoe area. Phone: 087 813 8383
NENAGH GUARDIAN VACANCIES:
- Nenagh Guardian: HSE MID-WEST COMMUNITY HEALTHCARE ORGANISATION (LIMERICK, CLARE & NR. TIPPERARY)
A vacancy exists for: CLINICAL NURSE MANAGER 2 (PERMANENT) – OLDER PERSONS RESIDENTIAL SERVICE
Further vacancies which may arise during the life of the panel may be filled from the panel.
HSE Mid-West – Older Persons Residential Services provides residential care to the population of the Mid-West Community Healthcare Organisation in the following locations:
– Raheen Community Nursing Unit, Tuamgreaney, Co. Clare
– St. Joseph’s Hospital, Ennis, Co. Clare
– Regina House, Kilrush, Co. Clare
– Ennistymon Community Nursing Unit, Ennistymon, Co. Clare
– St. Camillus Hospital, Shelbourne Road, Limerick
– St. Ita’s Hospital, Newcastle West, Co. Limerick
– St. Conlon’s Community Nursing Unit, Nenagh, Co. Tipperary
– Dean Maxwell Community Nursing Unit, Roscrea, Co. Tipperary
– Community Hospital of the Assumption, Thurles, Co. Tipperary
The philosophy is to embrace a positive approach to later life. All services support and promote independence, health and wellbeing and aim to provide a safe and therapeutic environment where privacy, dignity and confidentiality are respected.
For further information or to obtain a job description/application form please contact: HR Department, Mid-West PCCC by Email: email@example.com
The latest date for receipt of completed application form is 4pm on 12th February 2015.
Proposed interviews scheduled to take place week commencing 23rd February 2015.
Informal enquiries to: Ms. Maria Bridgeman, Senior Operations Manager – PCA1, Tel: 061 464060, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or Mr. Mark Sparling, Senior Operations Manager – PCA2, Tel: 065 686 3564, Email: email@example.com
For further information on this post and how to apply please visit: www.hse.ie/eng/jobs
- Nenagh Guardian: McKeogh’s Foodmarket, Ballina/Killaloe require GROCERY ASSISTANT & DELI ASSISTANT. Full time positions. Includes evenings and weekends. Experience preferred but not essential. Excellent level of English required. Open to all over 18 years of age. Apply in writing to:
Attn: Aaron Devane, McKeogh’s Foodmarket, Ballina/Killaloe, Co. Clare or email: Attn: Aaron Devane, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Nenagh Guardian: SECRETARY/CLINIC ADMINISTRATOR required for Part-Time Work in a busy Physiotherapy Practice. North Tipperary Area. CV’s to PO Box No: N13, The Nenagh Guardian, Summerhill, Nenagh, Co. Tipperary
- Nenagh Guardian: QUALIFIED MECHANIC and EXPERIENCED APPRENTICE MECHANIC required for garage in North Tipperary. Apply to Box No: N-14, The Nenagh Guardian, Summerhill, Nenagh, Co. Tipperary.
- Nenagh Guardian: Situations Vacant: PERSON required for housework and cooking for lunch and dinner Monday to Friday for 3 people. Experience essential. References required. Apply to Box No: N-8, The Nenagh Guardian, Summerhill, Nenagh, Co. Tipperary
- Nenagh Guardian: Situations Vacant: WANTED: PERSON to design website for on-line sales, please forward your CV to email@example.com
- Nenagh Guardian: Situations Vacant: WANTED KITCHEN FITTERS – must have own transport and tools. Kinane Kitchens 087 914 6146 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
LEINSTER EXPRESS VACANCIES:
- Leinster Express: First Ireland Spirits – SITE ENGINEERING MANAGER Abbeyleix – First Ireland Spirits is Irelands largest producer of Irish cream liqueur, Irish country cream and Irish whiskey liqueur, exporting to over 40 countries worldwide.
We are recruiting for a SITE ENGINEERING MANAGER – Abbeyleix. The successful candidate will play a key part in the implementation of world class manufacturing standards both in Abbeyleix and across the Quintessential Brands Group, contribute to rapid expansion plans as well as strengthen the existing First Ireland Spirits senior Management Team.
Key Responsibilities in the role include:
- Providing technical input to process and equipment design, installation and commissioning of new equipment and plant layouts with electrical service requirements.
- Successfully integrating new products into existing manufacturing processes to deliver excellent performance metrics
- Identifying and implementing an effective preventative maintenance system
- Be the leader and key contract for all maintenance and engineering projects and activities
- Ensuring all Health & Safety, Food Hygiene and ATEX requirements are complied with
- Coordinating engineering input to compliance, customer and quality aspects as well as all system requirements (including BRC and ISO compliance)
- Lead and manage the Maintenance Team in a manner that promotes the growth of our group-wide culture and values
Are you a qualified engineer (in food, mechanical or process aspects) or an experienced multi-skilled technician with strong leadership qualities and experience? Are you a proactive self-starter who can really make a difference to our business? Can you inspire others to really care about quality and detail? Have you experience and a technical understanding of production operations, process, packaging, liquid filling and utilities equipment? Have you knowledge and experience of managing H&S, food hygiene and ATEX compliance, and an operational understanding of OEE, 5s, lean manufacturing techniques? Are you a great team player who has the courage, conviction and ambition to win? If so, then please send a covering letter (including your current situation and package) and your CV to email@example.com We are aiming to hold interviews during January 2015.
- Leinster Express: Are you a good listener? Are you Helpful? Practical? Reliable? Could you spare 3 hours per week to support someone to get their life back on track?
Le Cheile works to support young offenders to make better choices and supports their families to manage through difficult times. We are currently looking for volunteers in Kildare.
YOUTH MENTORS: meeting with a young person age 12-21 to offer friendship, guidance, support and to encourage positive lifestyle choices.
PARENT MENTORS: meeting with a parent to listen to them and to support them with parenting challenges, practical issues and general confidence levels.
We welcome people from all walks of life – no experience required – full training provided
- Leinster Express: LADY REQUIRED for general housework, Portlaoise area. Light cooking, flexible hours. Replies to Box No: 1053, Leinster Express, Dublin Road, Portlaoise, Co. Laois.
- Leinster Express: OTC / PHARMACY SALES ASSISTANT – with dispensary experience required. Apply in writing with CV to: Flynn’s Medical Hall, Main Street, Rathdowney, Co Laois
- Leinster Express: Earn Substantial Income working from home – Call 086 811 7108 for an appointment
- Leinster Express: AGRICULTURAL ADVISER in the Teagasc Office, Portlaoise, with particular emphasis on Scheme work. 14 to 16 week contract. Please submit CV to Larry O’Loughlin, Regional Manager, Teagasc, 1 Park Villas, Portlaoise, Co Laois before Friday 6th Feb 2015
- Leinster Express: Nurse on Call – Make Extra Money – CALLING ALL NURSES AND
- Do you wish to be in charge of your own work schedule?
- Do you want to be able to work around family commitments and work when it suits you?
- Do you want to pursue a new career but need to keep yourself funded in the meantime?
- Do you want to reduce your working hours but wish to keep your hand in and your skills up?
- Do you want to make a few extra euro for the holiday or something special?
- Nurse on Call Can help
Pick and choose your own hours, work as much or as little as you like. Agency Nursing
let’s you take charge of your own work schedule. Work available now for RGNs, RCN’s,
RM’s RPN’s and RNIDs . New Graduates and Nurses returning to work also very
welcome. Please spread the word to friends, family and colleagues as we have work
available for all nurses and midwifes, from one shift a month right up to full time
work. For more information please call Tanya
Gorey on 01 496 5199 (Mon-Fri 9-5) or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Leinster Express: Milnes currently have a vacancy for a highly motivated, experienced individual in the following area – MAINTENANCE MANAGER (ref MA001).
- Experience in maintenance managerial position within a high volume production process is essential
- Relevant Trade or 3rd Level Qualification
- Strong experience implementing continuous improvement initiatives across maintenance functions
- Experience with refrigeration and waste water treatment systems would be an advantage
The successful candidate must show initiative in leading day to day issues towards resolution maximising production efficiency. Send CV’s (quoting ref no) to: HR Manager, Milne Foods Ltd, Syngefield Ind Est, Birr, Co Offaly or email: email@example.com
MIDLAND TRIBUNE VACANCIES
- Midland Tribune: CAPPAGH N.S. requires a PART TIME CLEANER Please apply before Tuesday, 10th February 2015 to: The Chairperson, Board of Management, Cappagh N.S., Cappagh, Croghan, Tullamore, Co. Offaly
- Midland Tribune: Offaly GAA are seeking EXPRESSIONS OF INTEREST IN THE CATERING FRANCHISE for our Inter-County Panels in Hurling and Football at Minor, U-21 and Senior. Applicants should be available to cater for training sessions and post-match meals at the request of Offaly GAA. Sample menu available from office. Closing date is Monday, 2nd February 2015 at 12.00 noon. All enquiries to 057-9352742/087-2729811 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Midland Tribune: CENTRA brighten up your day SALES ASSISTANTS required for Busy Shop/Petrol Station in the Roscrea area for Full Time Sales Assistants. These roles are based in both shop and Deli departments.
– Are you customer focused?
– Do you pride yourself in your quality of work?
– Do you have previous experience in this industry?
Please forward your cover letter, in writing, and you most recent CV to: Kevin O’Shea, Centra Sales, MRPI, Tramore Road, Cork. Closing date for applications, Friday 6th February 2015M
- Midland Tribune: A leading Midland Construction & Civil Engineering company have a vacancy for a: GRADUATE QUANTITY SURVEYOR (Based in Tullamore, plus site travelling). The ideal candidate(s) will be trained in the following areas:
– Buildsoft & Auto-Cad
– Procurement (Sub-Contractor/Suppliers)
– Site measuring (works packages – ground works to painting)
– Public & Private Works Contracts (GCCC.RIAI): Inclusive of Sub-Contracts
– Cost reporting (Monthly Cost Reports for each project)
– Valuations (client & sub-contractor accounts)
– Attendance to site meetings (Design Team Meetings)
– Preparation & sub-mission of variations and follow through to agreement with architect / QS (Clients Surveyor)
– Project Management
The candidate(s) will have Level 8 (Hons. Degree) qualification in Quantity Surveying.
Salary: Dependable on Experience. The candidate(s) will work closely with the Senior Quantity Surveyors carrying out meaningful work and gain invaluable experience.
- Midland Tribune: PANEL OF TUTORS FOR FURTHER EDUCATION SERVICE
Laois and Offaly ETB wishes to form a panel of tutors for the Further Education Service in the following general subject areas (day and evening classes)
- *ARTS/CRAFTS (Pyrography, Stone Masonry, Coppercraft, Woodwork)
- SMALL ENGINE MAINTENANCE
- BALLROOM DANCING
- LIFE COACHING
- COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT/YOUTH WORK
- GUIDANCE COUNSELLING
- PERSONAL DEVELOPMENT
*Any Craft area that may be of interest to community groups.
Appropriate qualifications, experience of teaching adults, and familiarity with FETAC/QQI would be an advantage.
If you wish to be considered for interview for this panel, please email an up-to-date CV. (not more than 2 pages) and covering letter before 5.00p.m. on Wednesday, 4th February 2015 to email@example.com
Shortlisting may apply. Laois and Offaly ETB is an equal opportunities and disability friendly employers. J. Cunningham, Chief Executive
- Midland Tribune: Situations Vacant: PART-TIME CHILD-MINDER wanted to mind children in own home, Mucklagh area. Car owner essential. Must be flexible. Contact: 0579 356 012 after 6pm
- Midland Tribune: Situations Vacant: Kind, Reliable CHILD-MINDER wanted to mind 10 month old and 3 year old in children’s own home. Non-smoker. Tullamore area. 087 230 0207
- Midland Tribune: Situations Vacant: Kind, Reliable Lady with experience required to mind three young children. Immediate start. Phone: 087 986 4638
- Midland Tribune: Situations Vacant: FULL TIME TAXI DRIVER Tullamore area. over 25, must have PSV Licence. Tel: 087 908 5656
- Midland Tribune: Situations Vacant: FULL TIME STAFF required for Retail Outlet in Tullamore Town. Till experience essential. Reply to Box No: 380, The Midland Tribune, Main Street, Birr, Co Offaly
- Midland Tribune: Situations Vacant: EXPERIENCED LEVEL 5/6 FETAC CHILDCARE ASSISTANT required, Monday to Friday, 3 hours daily (15 hours). Primary School calendar time. Tullamore area. (Car required). References and Garda Vetting. Apply to Box No: 381, The Midland Tribune, Main Street, Birr, Co Offaly
- Midland Tribune: Situations Vacant: CHILDMINDER wanted in Durrow or Kilbeggan for 6 month old baby. 3-4 days a week from 8.30am to 6.30pm. Call: 086 100 0779 after 6pm.
- Midland Tribune: Situations Vacant: CHILDMINDER wanted for 2 children ages 4 & 5. Roscrea/Dunkerrin area. Preferably in children’s own home. Full clean driving licence required. Experience essential. Call: 087 276 3460
- Midland Tribune: Situations Vacant: BABYSITTER required to mind 2 children aged 5 & 6, three evenings per week (5.30 – 7.30pm) near Shinrone. Phone: 087 976 5498
- Midland Tribune: Situations Vacant: PERSON WANTED to set up online sales. Experience would be an advantage. Send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, Phone: 087 9146146
- Midland Tribune: Situations Vacant: KITCHEN ASSISTANT required for Roscrea area. Experience essential, Email replies to email@example.com
- Midland Tribune: Situations Vacant: ORIFLAME are now recruiting PART TIME AGENTS. Excellent earning potential. For information, Phone/Text Yvonne 087 907 0192
- Midland Tribune: Situations Vacant: PART TIME LORRY DRIVER needed with full clean licence and appropriate CPC Courses up to date. Must be flexible and willing to work on own initiative. Good knowledge of Tullamore area an advantage. Apply to Box No: 379, The Midland Tribune, Main Street, Birr, Co Offaly