JOB CLUB (ROSCREA BRANCH)
FREE WEEKLY VACANCIES SUPPLEMENT
The Job Club is a service set up to assist job seekers in their search for employment. If you are interested in attending any of our courses you can contact us via the below avenues.
Roscrea JobClub Training Overview Oct – Dec 2013
|JOB CLUB TRAINING
(3 weeks ) (10 am – 1 pm Monday to Thursday )
This course encourages jobseekers to: identify their skills and abilities; write an effective cover letter; complete a curriculum vitae; prepare for interview using ‘concrete examples’. An out of pocket expense is paid to participants on FULL completion of the course.
|Start Date: 2nd December
Finish Date: 20th December 2013
2 day workshop (2 pm – 5 pm)
This 2 day workshop will assist jobseekers in preparing for interview.
|Start Date: Tues 3rd December
2.00 pm – 5.00 pm
End Date: Wed 4th December
2.00 pm – 5.00 pm
1 morning workshop (10 am – 1 pm)
This course provides job seekers with the skills required to write application letters.
|Start Date: Wednesday 11th December
2.00 pm – 5.00 pm
Finish Date: Thursday 12th December.
2.00 pm – 5.00 pm
On the ground: Call us to make an appointment on 050523379 or visit our offices in Roscrea.
Our Address is: North Tipperary LEADER Partnership (Formerly Roscrea 2000 Ltd), New Line, Roscrea, Co. Tipperary.
Online: Roscrea JobClub (Facebook & Twitter)
FYI: Applications to BOX Numbers.
Anyone wishing to apply to box numbers must address their applications to the following addresses:
- Tipperary Star, input relevant Box no, Friar St, Thurles, Co. Tipperary
- The Guardian, input relevant Box no, Summerhill, Nenagh, Co. Tipperary
- Midland Tribune, input relevant Box no, Main Street, Birr, Co. Offaly
- Leinster Express, input relevant box no, Dublin Road, Portlaoise, Co. Laois.
TIPPERARY STAR VACANCIES:
- Tipperary Star: ATTENTION – Van & Commercial Jeep Owners. If you live in any Co. Tipperary Town and are available for 4-6 week CONTRACT TO DELIVER DIRECTORIES OR LEAFLETS in your area, then call today. Lo-Call, Door to Door Distributors on 1890-240240 during office hours or email your full name, full address, phone no: & vehicle type to email@example.com
NENAGH GUARDIAN VACANCIES:
- Nenagh Guardian: North Tipperary Community Services seeks applications for a PART-TIME (17.5 hours per week) PERMANENT POST OF COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT WORKER. This post is predominately based in Nenagh with some travel required to the surrounding areas.
Closing date: Friday, 22nd November 2013.
Job Description can be obtained by calling 067-31800.
Application letter and CV by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org or by post marked Private and Confidential to: Manager, Loreto House, Kenyon Street, Nenagh, Co. Tipperary
- Nenagh Guardian: ATTENTION – Van & Commercial Jeep Owners. If you live in any Co. Tipperary Town and are available for 4-6 week CONTRACT TO DELIVER DIRECTORIES OR LEAFLETS in your area, then call today. Lo-Call, Door to Door Distributors on 1890-240240 during office hours or email your full name, full address, phone no: & vehicle type to email@example.com
- Nenagh Guardian: ROCKTOP – Expression of Interest for Building Contractors. Rocktop is a Building and Engineering practice based in County Offaly and we are seeking SUB-CONTRACTORS in the following disciplines for works in Tipperary, Limerick, Laois and Offaly.
- MECHANICAL & ELECTRICAL
To submit your interest please log onto http://www.rocktop.ie and submit your details on the “Contact Us” page.
4. Nenagh Guardian – (Situations Vacant) – FULL TIME/PART TIME HOUSEKEEPER / CLEANER required for family home in the Nenagh area. Weekend and Evening work required. Experience and driving licence essential. Apply with your CV to Box No: L-91, Nenagh Guardian, 13 Summerhill, Nenagh, Co. Tipperary.
5. Nenagh Guardian – (Situations Vacant) – KIND RELIABLE LADY REQUIRED to mind three young children in their own home. Previous experience and own transport necessary. Nenagh Area. Reply to Box No: L92
6. Nenagh Guardian – (Situations Vacant) – MATURE, RELIABLE WOMAN required to mind 2 children in own home, 2/3 afternoons a week in Newport Area. Must be flexible and have own car to collect from school. Please contact 087-6751108 for more details.
7. Nenagh Guardian – (Situations Vacant) – SCHOOL SECRETARY (Part-time) required for 7th January next at St. Mary’s No. 2 National School, Church Road, Nenagh – 10 hours per week. Applications with CV and References to Chairperson, Board of Management at the above address no later than Friday, 15th November.
LEINSTER EXPRESS VACANCIES:
- Leinster Express: Michael J McCormack & Co, registered Auditors & Taxation Consultants, Portlarlington, Co Laois require SALES Administrator – Our client a busy car dismantlers company. Role is ideally suited to an individual who has a good understanding of cars.
– Responding to sales enquiries via the phone or company website
– Ensure website is maintained and updated
– Deal with supplier queries
– Assist in month end reports
– General ad hoc admin and other requests
– Computer literate
– Ability to work on own initiative
– Ability to work under pressure
– Excellent written and spoken English
Please email your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
MIDLAND TRIBUNE VACANCIES
- Midland Tribune: OIL TRUCK DRIVER – Oil company requires driver for delivery of heating oil, diesels in the midlands. Suitable candidate will possess Full Rigid Licence and ADR Cert. Full training provided – Immediate Start – Apply in writing giving full CV to one of the following:
email@example.com or Box No: 745
- Midland Tribune: SELF MOTIVATED CARPENTER / PVC WINDOW FITTER for immediate start. Clean Licence, Willing to travel and work on own initiative. Apply to Box No: 746
- Midland Tribune: PERSONAL ASSISTANT required for busy professional. Tullamore, Part-Time Hours. Experience preferable but not essential. Please submit CV to Box No: 322
- Midland Tribune: (Situations Vacant) – CHILD-MINDER REQUIRED to mind 2 children in Coolderry/Roscrea Area. Box No: 744
- Midland Tribune: (Situations Vacant) – CHILD-MINDER WANTED to mind 6 month old baby in the Mucklagh area on a full time basis. Tel: 0579 35 6068
- Midland Tribune: (Situations Vacant) – CHILD-MINDER REQUIRED for 2 children. 1 child at play school. Kinnity Area. Ring after 5pm 087 6977 357
- Midland Tribune: (Situations Vacant) – Boutique Hair Salon opening soon in Tullamore Town Centre looking for QUALIFIED STYLISTS / TECHNICIANS AND APPRENTICES of all levels. Full and part-time positions available. Please send cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Midland Tribune: (Situations Vacant) – EXPERIENCE PERSON required to mind children (4,5 & 8) in children’s own home 2-3days per week. Light housework required. Car essential. Coolderry area. References essential. Phone 086 817 3419
- Midland Tribune: (Situations Vacant) – HOME TUTOR REQUIRED for 3 year old boy with ASD in the Kilcormac area. Candidate must currently be registered with the teaching council. 20 hours per week. Reply to Box No: 743
- Midland Tribune: (Situations Vacant) – KIND RELIABLE EXPERIENCED CHILDCARE WORKER, minimum Level 5 Qualification required for busy playschool in the Banagher / Birr area. Reply with cover letter & CV to Box No: 742
- Midland Tribune: (Situations Vacant) – SELF MOTIVATED, enthusiastic persons wanted for home based business. Opportunity to earn extra income working along your present commitments. Serious about improving your prospects. Contact: Julie 086-2473051.