1. Tipperary Star: Limerick Motor Centre, Ballysimon Road – Main Hyundai Dealers for Limerick City & County, Clare and North Tipperary – FLEET SALES EXECUTIVE – The ideal candidate will engage with new potential corporate clients, developing relationships and identifying new opportunities. Visit potential new customers promoting the Hyundai brand and its vehicles in each market segment. A proven track record in closing sales and its developing business is essential in any B2B environment not necessarily within the fleet/motor trade. This role reports to the Dealer Principal of Limerick Motor Centre and also to the National Fleet Manager for Hyundai Cars Ireland. The successful candidate will have the hunger to succeed in a challenging environment.
– Identify the potential lead
– Decide on best approach to getting in front of the potential client
– Quote the potential client and manage the expectations of the client in terms of pricing, sanctions etc.
– Keep concise, honest and accurate record of all activity
– Manage the relationship with the potential client from start to finish
– Maintain a schedule of pending deliveries always keeping the customer informed of progress
– Meet and exceed monthly, quarterly and annual fleet sales targets
– Attend all appointments made
– Meet Customer Contact Objectives on a weekly basis
– To update the HCI database with accurate and current customer information to assist in database management
– To participate in the planning of retail sales campaigns and promotions to maximise fleet sales synergies
– Identify local networking opportunities
What type of person are we looking for?
– You will have B2B sales experience is essential
– An understanding of financial products would be an advantage
– Ability to use all Microsoft products to assist in maintaining records to a high level along with making presentations to potential clients
– A Full Clean Driving Licence
Salary & Benefits
– Basic Salary plus Commission Structure based on targeted volumes of meetings and sales
– Company Vehicle
Please forward current CV to email@example.com on or before Friday, 29th November 2013
Situations Vacant – Tipperary Star: DAIRY FARM – PART-TIME HELP required, Castleiney area. Tel: 086-2256110
Situations Vacant – Tipperary Star: ATTENTION – Van Commercial Jeep and Large Car Owners. If you live in any Co. Tipperary Town and surrounding area and are available for 4-6 WEEK CONTRACT TO DELIVER DIRECTORIES or leaflets in your area, then call today. Lo-Call Door to Door Distributors on 1890-240240 during office hours. Or email your full name, full address, phone no and vehicle type to firstname.lastname@example.org
Situations Vacant – Tipperary Star: PART-TIME STAFF for Thurles based Events Company, no experience necessary. Phone Tom: 087-6231824.
NENAGH GUARDIAN VACANCIES:
Nenagh Guardian: RECEPTIONIST/BOOKKEEPER required
- Invoicing and cash collection
- Trial Balance, P&L, Debtor, Creditor Schedules and cash position
- VAT and P30, familiar with ROS
- Supplier invoices and payments
- Audit preparation
- Filing (electronic and paper) and bank reconciliation
- Excellent telephone skills
- Experience of using MS Office to include Microsoft Word and Excel
- Strong administration and organisational skills
Borrisokane Area: Apply to Box No: L-93
Nenagh Guardian: SALES ADVISOR – NENAGH OFFICE – FBD Insurance plc invites applications for the above positions.These positions are being offered on a permanent basis. Successful candidates will have the ability to develop and maintain customer relationships and be able to demonstrate excellent presentation and communication skills.They must be ambitious, energetic in approach and possess a positive outlook.Applications with CV to email@example.com. For full details of the role please refer to www.fbd.ie
Nenagh Guardian: Market Leader Dairy Company wishes to appoint an AGENT/DISTRIBUTOR for supply of Fresh Dairy and chilled products to predefined customer base incorporating Multiples, Symbols/Independent Shops and Food Service outlets within the Nenagh area
– Some previous sales experience/self-employment responsibility would be advantageous but not essential as extensive training is provided to fulfil this role
– Successful candidate will be responsible for provision of own transport
This is an excellent opportunity to join a highly progressive dairy company who are brand leaders.
If you wish to apply for this position please forward your CV to Box No: L-76. Closing date for application is Friday, 22nd November 2013.
Nenagh Guardian: JUNIOR ADVERTISING SALES EXECUTIVE – The Nenagh Guardian Ltd. wishes to recruit a Junior Advertising Sales Executive. The role based in Nenagh involves selling advertising in our weekly printed edition of The Guardian.We are looking for candidates with:
– Excellent Customer Service Skills
– Attention to detail
– Ability to sell
– The drive to succeed
– Ability to work on own initiative
Full Training will be provided to successful candidate. Email CV along with Covering Letter for the attention of Emer Egan to firstname.lastname@example.org Closing date for receipt of applications is 27th November 2013.
Nenagh Guardian: Chicos & Chicas Shoes – PERMANENT PART-TIME SALES ASSISTANT POSITION. Must be flexible to work weekdays and/or Saturdays. Experience in retail / dealing with children would be an advantage. Measuring and fitting shoes experience not required. Full training provided. Proficiency in English is a MUST. Please send CV by e-mail to email@example.com BY Monday, 18th November 2013.
Nenagh Guardian: CARETAKER required for a part-time position with the Sisters of Mercy, St. Mary’s Convent, Nenagh. Experience essential. Please forward CV and accompanying letter to Helen Maher, The Terrace, Ladyswell St., Cashel, Co. Tipperary. Closing date for receipt of applications is Friday, 29th November 2013
Nenagh Guardian: SEASONAL GUIDES/INFORMATION OFFICERS (TEMPORARY POSITIONS). The Office of Public Works is recruiting Seasonal Guides/Information Officers.Please note that offers of temporary employment will only be made to successful candidates on foot of this competition.
Interested applicants should have –
– Heritage awareness
– Relevant work experience
– Good communication skills
– Good team working ability
– Fluency in Irish for Gaeltacht Sites
Applicants should log on to www.opw.ie to locate the application. (You will need your email address and PPS Number). Candidates may be shortlisted for interview on the basis of information supplied in the application forms.
The on-line applications facility will be available for down loading from Monday, November 18th 2013. Applications to be returned by post by Midday, Thursday 28th November 2013.
Late applications will not be accepted.
Terms and conditions applicable to this appointment can be accessed on our websitewww.opw.ie from Monday, 18th November 2013.
Canvassing will disqualify. The Office of Public Works is an equal opportunities employer.
Nenagh Guardian: 2nd and 3rd Year APPRENTICE MECHANIC required. Immediate start. Ryan & Burns, Car Sales, Nenagh, Co. Tipperary. Phone: 067-33290 / 087-255650
Nenagh Guardian: Ashlawn House Nursing Home require FULL OR PART-TIME GENERAL NURSES. Contact: Ashlawn House, Limerick Road, Nenagh, Co. Tipperary. CV’s by Post for the attention of the Director of Nursing or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Nenagh Guardian: (Situations Vacant): HAIR STYLIST required for salon in Portumna. Experience necessary. Contact: 087-2617151
Nenagh Guardian: (Situations Vacant): FULL TIME/PART-TIME HOUSEKKEEPER / CLEANER required for family home in the Nenagh area. Weekend and evening work required. Experience and driving licence essential. Apply with your CV to Box No: L-91
Nenagh Guardian: (Situations Vacant): MATURE, RELIABLE WOMAN required to mind 2 children in own home, 2/3 afternoons a week in Newport Area. Must be flexible and have own car to collect from school. Please contact 087-6751108 for more detail
LEINSTER EXPRESS VACANCIES:
Leinster Express: QUALIFIED TECHNICAN required for a Manufacturing company in Laois. Immediate start for right applicant. Email Cv’s to: email@example.com
Leinster Express: WAREHOUSE FORK LIFTERS required for Midlands Transport
Company to work nights Monday – Friday. Must have experience in sorting dockets & loads for next day.
ARTIC & RIGID DRIVERS required must have a full clean licence and Digital Tacograph card.
If you are interested in either of the above positions please reply in writing to the following Box No: 969
Leinster Express: OPERATIVES required for box making plant in Mountrath. Printing and Gluing experience would be preferable but not essential as full training will be provided. Please forward CV’s to Stephen firstname.lastname@example.org or Orla email@example.com
Leinster Express: SECRETARY required for Ballinakill National School 6hrs per week extra hours if deemed necessary. Applications with CV’s with references / referees and a Garda Vetting to the Chairperson, Board of Management, Ballinakill, National School, Ballinakill, Portlaoise, Co Laois by Monday 25th November
Leinster Express: Orchard Children’s Services Ltd. FOSTER CARERS NEEDED
Must have a spare room
Can be married or single or living together with a partner
Have the time and commitment to care for a young person.
Be aged 25 years plus.
A realistic weekly allowance
Training and Guidance
Watch our video on YouTube – type in “Fostering Ireland” in the YouTube search bar and you will find us. Phone: 01 6275713. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or visit: www.orchardchildrensservices.ie
Leinster Express: LSM Service & Consumables Ltd – Irelands Leading Waste Baler Manufacturer. Are now recruiting for a FULL TIME SERVICE ENGINEER.
Must have a minimum 5 years’ experience servicing and maintaining mechanical equipment
Must have good communication skills & fluent English
An understanding of electronics & hydraulics essential
Ability to work on own initiative
Basic computer skills essential
Full clean driver licence essential
Company vehicle will be provided
Start date: November 2013
Please reply in writing or by email with CV to: Caroline Phelan, email@example.com or LSM Service & Consumables Ltd, Ballymacken, Portlaoise, Co Laois
Laois Partnership Company
Thinking of starting a Business?
If you are unemployed and live in the Laois area then maybe Laois Partnership Company can help.
For confidential advice and guidance.
Contact Frank or Lisa – Enterprise & Employment Officers, Laois Partnership Company, Block 2, County Hall, Portlaoise.
Tel: 057 86 62732 for appointment
This service is available in your local area FREE OF CHARGE
MIDLAND TRIBUNE VACANCIES
Midland Tribune: KITCHEN ASSISTANT with some cooking skills required for Weekend Work – Saturday & Sunday, 9.00am – 2.30p.m. Knowledge of HACCP essential.
Please apply in writing or email only to Kathleen Gallagher, Elmgrove Nursing Home, Syngefield, Birr, Co. Offaly or firstname.lastname@example.org
Midland Tribune: CHILDCARE PROFESSIONAL required in Crèche environment in Tullamore, Co. Offaly. Applicants must be dedicated, enthusiastic individuals who are driven by the enjoyment and satisfaction grained from caring for children.Required Skills:
– Qualification in childcare (minimum FETAC Level 6) with previous experience working in a childcare setting
– Team player
– Excellent interaction skills
– Delivering high quality care and learning opportunities for children, based on the needs and interests of those children according to Siolta & Aistear.
Applicants must supply acceptable character references, be in a position to obtain Garda Clearance and be available to start work in December 2013. For further information please apply with CV and a Covering Letter to Box No: 323
Midland Tribune: (Situations Vacant): Applied Concepts Limited is looking to recruit a MARKETING EXECUTIVE/OFFICE ASSISTANT. This position will be in line with the FÁS Jobbridge programme with a genuine opportunity of full time employment. Preferably the person should have a third level qualification in Business or Marketing but it’s not essential. The person must be computer literate with MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint. For more information see the Jobbridge website www.jobbridge.ie or email your Cover Letter and CV to email@example.com – LEADERS IN BLASTING TECHNOLOGY
Midland Tribune: (Situations Vacant): BAR PERSON required for country pub, Tullamore area. Experience an advantage but not essential. Immediate start. Tel: 086-0773587
Midland Tribune: (Situations Vacant): Kind, reliable experienced CHILDCARE WORKER, minimum Level 5 qualification required for busy playschool in the Banagher/Birr area. Reply with Cover Letter and CV to Box No: 742, Midland Tribune, Main Street, Birr, Co. Offaly
Midland Tribune: (Situations Vacant): PART-TIME SECRETARY required (approx. 9 hours/week). Temporary position. Successful candidates will require Garda Vetting. Applications with CV and References to: The Chairman, Gortnamona N.S., Tullamore, Co. Offaly before November 22nd.
Midland Tribune: (Situations Vacant): SELF MOTIVATED enthusiastic persons wanted for home based business. Opportunity to earn extra income working along your present commitments. Serious about improving your prospects. Contact: Julie 086-2473051
Midland Tribune: (Situations Vacant): Would you like to WORK FROM HOME? Would you like to earn 5000+ per month by helping others? If you want to change your situation call Danielle on 086-1923089 to show you how
Midland Tribune: (Situations Vacant): Young Man Wanted. May suit teenager for odd jobs. Phone 087 644 2406 between 8 & 9pm only
Midland Tribune: (Situations Vacant): Girl Wanted – to do housework. Must have good English. Roscrea area. Phone 087 644 2406 between 8 & 9pm only.