Two Indian companies are establishing offices in the capital, creating 75 jobs between them.
Aditi Technologies is setting up a European Services and Business Development Centre with the creation of 40 jobs.
Synowledge has announced 35 positions as it establishes an international headquarters in Dublin.
Meanwhile, 50 jobs are to be provided in Dublin over the next 18 months by loyalty card company Value Nation.
Online publishing company Maximum Media today announced the creation of 25 jobs in Dublin over the next 12 months.
Minister for Jobs, Enterprise and Innovation Richard Bruton said the job announcements by Aditi and Synowledge show that Ireland is a good gateway to Europe.
- Indian firms create 75 Dublin jobs (roscreajobclub.wordpress.com)
- 75 life sciences and technology jobs for Dublin as Indian trade mission bears fruit (siliconrepublic.com)
- Gilt to Establish Platform Innovation Centre in Dublin (roscreajobclub.wordpress.com)
- Bruton seeks to expand trade and tourism links with India (irishtimes.com)
- Indian trade mission wins 75 jobs for Dublin (irishtimes.com)
- Enterprise Ireland reveals SPRINT fast-track for digital media start-ups (roscreajobclub.wordpress.com)