TIPPERARY STAR VACANCIES:
Tipperary Star: O’Donoghue Hooper Dolan Insurances Ltd – We have an upcoming vacancy in our office for the following – SAVINGS AND INVESTMENT ADVISOR
– Deliver a consistent high level of service to customers in relation to Savings and Investments Products
– Proactively contribute to the retention of business by providing excellent customer service
– Develop an in-depth understanding of the product suite offered by EBS Ltd
– Ensure compliance standards are followed at all times and all legal regulatory requirements are met
– At least 2 years’ experience as a Savings and Investments Advisor in a Financial Institution
– APA Qualified in Savings and Investments
– Have confirmation of attaining the annual CPD Requirement
– Have satisfied the Fitness and Probity Requirements as set out by the Central Bank of Ireland
– Excellent networking skills and desire to create a lasting business relationship
Please forward details of your experience to date to email@example.com before 13th December 2013.
Tipperary Star: INDUSTRIAL ELECTRICIANS WANTED – Cantwell Electrical Engineering Ltd are inviting applications for industrial electricians to join our National team. Applicants must have instrumentation experience and working within the municipal pumping and treatment sectors would be an advantage. Applications in writing only, with a current and up to date CV, including copies of relevant qualifications, to reach the undersigned no later than, 20th December 2013. Michael Butler, Cantwell Electrical Engineering Ltd, Craigue, Urlingford, Thurles, Co Tipperary. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tipperary Star: Full Time BAR STAFF for Thurles Pub. Replies to Box No: 300
Tipperary Star: BUS DRIVER – Wanted for school bus run, Thurles Area. D1 Licence essential. Contact John 087 2333 679
Tipperary Star: Long established veterinary wholesaler with a significant presence in the Irish market require – EXPERIENCED FINANCIAL CONTROLLER with a proven record of office managerial ability. Replies by email only to Donal@dugganvet.ie
NENAGH GUARDIAN VACANCIES:
1. Nenagh Guardian: MONTESSORI TEACHER required to cover Maternity Leave from January 6th to June 20th. Candidates must have minimum Level 6 Grade qualification and experience is essential. 20 hours per week. Shortlisting may apply. Send CV’s to Bright Star Montessori, Gaile N.S, Gaile, Holycross, Thurles, Co. Tipperary. Closing date for applicants, Wednesday, 11th December 2013.
2. Nenagh Guardian: Full Time Position – KITCHEN PORTER – Nenagh area. Must have 2 years’ experience minimum. Applications to PO Box No: L-99
3. Nenagh Guardian: (Situations Vacant): CHILD-MINDER required to mind children in their own home, 1 school going age, Terryglass area. Box No: L-96
4. Nenagh Guardian: (Situations Vacant): FULL TIME/PART TIME HOUSEKEEPER required for family home near Nenagh. Experience and driving licence essential. Evenings and weekend work required. Apply with your CV to Box No: L-97
5. Nenagh Guardian: PART TIME RETAIL SALES/ADMINISTRATION PERSON required. Computer experience required, experience in interiors an advantage. Nenagh area.
Reply to Box No: L-98
LEINSTER EXPRESS VACANCIES:
1. Leinster Express: COUNTER SALES – required for busy builder’s providers, must have at least 5yrs Experience & Excellent Knowledge of building and plumbing. Reply by CV only to John Fletcher Ltd Main Street, Portlarlington Co. Laois. Or Email email@example.com
2. Leinster Express: TRAINEE TELLER & SALES ADVISOR position- person required for Teller & Sales Advisor position in EBS Portlaoise Branch Agency. Candidates must hold QFA or have commenced course. Previous experienced in Banking, Insurance or Brokerage Preferable. Reply with a detailed CV & Handwritten covering letter by Monday 16th December next to: The Manager, Cremin Financial Services, EBS Tied Branch Agency 41, Main St, Portlaoise, Co Laois
3. Leinster Express: TWO DELI POSITIONS Vacant for thriving Portlaoise based deli this position includes weekend work replies to 971
4. Leinster Express: First Ireland Spirits. First Ireland spirits based in Abbeyleix, Co. Laois is Ireland’s largest indigenously owned manufacturer or cream liqueurs. Exporting to over 40 countries worldwide. Due to continued expansion the company has two vacancies both of which are based in Abbeyleix.
LABORATORY TECHNICIAN– The successful candidate should be highly motivated energetic team player who enjoys working in a challenging and busy environment.
Applicants should possess the following:
– Good communication and interpersonal skills
– Good level of English
– Be computer literate
– Attained a Third level Qualification in Food Science or related Science area
Full Training will be provided to the successful candidate
MACHINE OPERATIVE – We are looking for an energetic person who can work with a team of people in a busy food manufacturing environment. The applicant needs to have good communication and interpersonal skills, a good level of English and preferably be computer literate. Full training will be provided to the successful candidate.
Applicants for either position with a CV can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
5. Leinster Express: Fitzpatrick’s Garages- FLEET SALES/BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT EXECUTIVE – Following a period of sustained growth and development, Fitzpatrick’s now to wish to recruit a Fleet Sales/Business Developing Executive to promote fleet sales and our after-sales activities to a variety of business users.
The successful candidate will have excellent sales skills and a positive attitude, strong financial and business acumen. Excellent presentation and negotiating skills, with a strong emphasis on customer care and retention. A proven track record in driving sales and developing, long-term business relationships. Previous experience in the motor industry is desirable.
The successful candidate will be offered a generous benefits package reflecting the importance of the position and commensurate with their experience. For the successful applicants we are offering secure, permanent positions in company, committed to growth and continuous development.
If you are interested in this position and believe you can make a significant contribution to our business please forward your CV to:
The Managing Director, Fitzpatrick’s Garage Group Ltd, Dublin Road, Kildare
6. Leinster Express: Fitzpatrick’s garages group main dealers for Hyundai, Opel, Honda, Mercedes Benz and authorised repairs for Toyota and Lexus, operate multi-franchise service facilities at Carlow, Naas, Tullamore and Kildare. We wish to recruit the following staff for positions within the group
SERVICE MANAGER – The successful candidate will be responsible for the operational management of a busy service department. Apart from having broad auto technical and diagnostic experience, candidates should have good inter-personal skills be customer focused with strong organisational ability. Good computer skills and previous experience in a similar role with a motor dealership is essential.
SERVICE ADVISOR – The successful candidate will be responsible for day to day administration of our services department and maintaining a high level of customer service. Candidates should be computer literate, technically minded with good communication skills. Applicants should have a minimum of 2/3 years’ experience in a similar position with a motor dealership.
SENIOR MOTOR TECHNICIAN – Candidates should be fully qualified with 4/5 years post qualification experience. Experience in all aspects of vehicle repair, servicing, diagnostics and modern vehicle electronics is essential. Certification with one of our main franchises (Toyota, Opel, Hyundai) would be an advantage.
The successful candidate will be offered a competitive benefit package commensurate with their experience. Applicants should forward their CV’s to: The Managing Director, Fitzpatrick’s Garage Group Ltd, Dublin Road, Kildare
MIDLAND TRIBUNE VACANCIES
1. Midland Tribune: ABI (Acquired Brain Injury Ireland) is a not-for-profit client centered organisation, providing a range of specialist neuro rehabilitation services to adults with Acquired Brain Injury (ABI) throughout the country. We are working in partnership with the HSE developing a Residential Rehabilitation Centre in Mountbolus, Co. Offaly. We are now recruiting for the following positions.FIXED TERM REHABILITATION ASSISTANTS AND RELIEF PANELAre you an enthusiastic, highly motivated person with a good level of education and an ability to make a difference in the life of someone with a disability?Have you previous care, community work or rehabilitation experience? If you have a Health or Social Care qualifications it will be beneficial. Specialist Training, ongoing support and supervision will be provided. There will also be opportunities for career development. Full drivers licence required. For informal enquiries please contact Doreen Tobin, Local Service’s Manager on 087 305 400. Closing Date is Sunday, 15th December 2013. Full details of the positions and how to apply are available on our websitewww.abiireland.ie Acquired Brain Injury Ireland National Office, 43 Northumberland Avenue, Dún Laoighaire, Co. Dublin, Ireland.
2. Midland Tribune: HOMECARE NURSES – CPL Healthcare urgently requires Homecare Nurses in Laois/Offaly to care for children in their homes. This is a very rewarding role that will suit RCNs and RGNs with tracheostomy experience. Night shifts available Monday-Sunday. Flexible and ongoing work that can be arranged to suit your other commitments. For more information contact Marjorie in CPL Healthcare on 0818 365100
3. Midland Tribune: FULL TIME ADVERTISING SALES PERSON – Midland Newspaper Group currently have the above vacancy. Location: Tullamore
- Applicants must have experience in Sales and working to deadlines
- Strong Interpersonal Skills
- IT competent
- Valid Driving Licence
- Good working conditions.
We reserve the right to enhance criteria at short-listing. Application forms can be requested by Email: email@example.com CV’s on their own will NOT be accepted. An application form must be completed with CV and Email or posted to: The Personnel Officer, The Midland Tribune, Main Street, Birr, Co. Offaly. Closing Date: 4pm, Friday, 20th December 2013.
4. Midland Tribune: (Situations Vacant): SELF MOTIVATED enthusiastic persons wanted for home based business. Opportunity to earn extra income working along your present commitments. Serious about improving your prospects. Contact: Julie 086 247 3051
5. Midland Tribune: (Situations Vacant): HACKNEY DRIVERS wanted, Tullamore area. Tel: 087-2733731
6. Midland Tribune: (Situations Vacant): CHILD-MINDER WANTED Ballingarry /Riverstown / Carrig area. 2 days per week, 9am – 4pm. Call 085 7400 466
7. Midland Tribune: (Situations Vacant): Looking for a LIVE IN AU PAIR in the Tullamore Area. Tel: 087 27 26 310