FYI: Applications to BOX Numbers.
Anyone wishing to apply to box numbers must address applications to the following addresses:
- Tipperary Star, input relevant Box no, Friar St, Thurles, Co. Tipperary
- The Guardian, input relevant Box no, Summerhill, Nenagh, Co. Tipperary
- Midland Tribune, input relevant Box no, Main Street, Birr, Co. Offaly
- Leinster Express, input relevant box no, Dublin Road, Portlaoise, Co. Laois.
TIPPERARY STAR VACANCIES:
Tipperary Star: Sacred Heart Nursing Home, Crosspatrick, Johnstown, Co. Kilkenny. Applications are invited for the following positions due to expanding business.
Staff Nurse: Day or night duty to work as a member of our dynamic team (F/T position) Full support, benefits and training provided.
Care Assistant: Day or night – FETAC Level 5 preferable or experience.
Sacred Heart Nursing Home is a family run facility with a strong commitment to ensuring that residents are happy and remain in close contact with their families and home environment. For further information please contact Kay or Theresa at email@example.com or Tel: 0866814881/056 8338871
Tipperary Star: (Situations Vacant) ALL CONSTRUCTION WORKERS. Industrial Plumbers & Electricians, Groundworkers, Coded/TIG Welder, Site Dumper Driver, Plant Operators and All Tradesmen require for Clonmel & Tipperary County. Pracownicy Budowlani z safe passen potrzebni w Clonmel & Tipperary. Send CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
NENAGH GUARDIAN VACANCIES:
1. Nenagh Guardian: (Situations Vacant) CHILDMINDER required for school going children in the Newtown area in children’s own home. Phone: 087 6731623
2. Nenagh Guardian: (Situations Vacant) EXPERIENCED CHILDMINDER required for a professional family in Nenagh (previously advertised) 4 days per week, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday. Children aged 6, 4, & 4 months. Applicants must have own transport. Starting January 2014. Contact Joe: 087 2333053 after 6 pm, Email: email@example.com
LEINSTER EXPRESS VACANCIES:
1. Leinster Express: Person required for Teller & Sales Advisor position in EBS Portlaoise Branch Agency. Candidates must hold QFA or have commenced course. Previous experience in Banking, Insurance or Brokerage preferable. Reply with detailed CV and handwritten covering letter by Monday 16th December to:
The Manager, Cremin Financial Services, EBS Tied Branch Agency, 41, Main St., Portlaoise, Co. Laois.
2. Leinster Express: First Ireland Spirits. First Ireland spirits based in Abbeyleix, Co. Laois is Ireland’s largest indigenously owned manufacturer or cream liqueurs. Exporting to over 40 countries worldwide. Due to continued expansion the company has two vacancies both of which are based in Abbeyleix.
LABORATORY TECHNICIAN– The successful candidate should be highly motivated energetic team player who enjoys working in a challenging and busy environment.
Applicants should possess the following:
– Good communication and interpersonal skills
– Good level of English
– Be computer literate
– Attained a Third level Qualification in Food Science or related Science area
Full Training will be provided to the successful candidate
MACHINE OPERATIVE – We are looking for an energetic person who can work with a team of people in a busy food manufacturing environment. The applicant needs to have good communication and interpersonal skills, a good level of English and preferably be computer literate. Full training will be provided to the successful candidate.
Applicants for either position with a CV can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Leinster Express: AVIDPARTNERS, Business & Financial Advisers are Chartered Certified Accountants established in Portlaoise in 2001. Due to continued expansion we now have a vacancy for a:
This is a full-time position would suit a Qualified/Part Qualified Accountant.
Duties to include, but not limited to:
Preparation and submission of Revenue returns
Preparation and submission of V.A.T. returns
Auditing of companies
Maintaining Clients books and records
Other various duties which will arise on a regular basis
The ideal candidate will be experienced, competent with computers, have a strong interpersonal skills and a flexible approach. Practice experience is essential. All curriculum vitas must be forwarded by post to: Avid Partners, Business & Financial Advisers, 11 Lismard Court, Portlaoise, Co. Laois. Closing date: 18th December, 2013.
4. Leinster Express: NURSE ON CALL – Nursing Agency. Calling all Nurses and New Graduates. Endless ad hoc work available in HSE Hospitals and Healthcare work sites, Community Services and HSE home-cases. Phone: 01 4965199
~ Also 6 month renewable RGN placements offered by NOC in HSE Hospitals.
~ ALL RGN’s welcome to apply.
~ 39 hr + 19.5 hour placements available
~ Fully rostered duty to include Days, Nights & Weekends
~ Full Dept. of Health rates paid
~ WE WOULD WELCOME NURSES WHO HAVE BEEN OUT OF NURSING FOR A WHILE.
For further information on these placements please call: Tanya Gorey between 9-5, Mon-Fri, at Nurse on Call on 01 4965199 or email: email@example.com Visit our website: www.nurseoncall.ie
MIDLAND TRIBUNE VACANCIES
1. Midland Tribune: SHOWROOM HOSTESS/RECEPTIONIST. Due to the continued expansion of the Michael Moore Group, Audi Athlone is now opening it brand new Audi Terminal on the 2nd of January. As a result, we are currently looking to recruit the right candidate to work in an exciting and fast paced environment with a dynamic, progressive and well established Company.
Duties and Responsibilities:
~ Taking incoming calls and re-directing them to various departments
~ Setting up appointments for the sales team
~ Carrying out the registration of new vehicles
~ Meeting and greeting Customers
~ Administration and various ad-hoc duties
The Ideal Candidate must:
~ Have at least 3 years’ experience in a similar role
~ Possess excellent administration skills
~ Excel at understanding, anticipating and meeting customers’ needs
~ Exhibit excellent communication and interpersonal skills
~ Display a positive and enthusiastic, can do attitude
~ Have strong organisational, planning and IT skills, with excellent attention to detail
~ Have the ability to work on their own initiative and multi-task
~ Work well as part of a team
In return, we offer an excellent remuneration package, training and the chance to be part of a rapidly growing and prestige dealership. Applicants should post or Email detailed Curriculum Vitae to firstname.lastname@example.org by close of business, December 19th. Tel: 090-6474620 Email: www.audiathlone.ie Address: Audi Athlone, Dublin Road, Athlone, Co. Westmeath.
2. Midland Tribune: PHARMACEUTICAL TECHNICIAN required for Full Time Position. Tullamore Area. Reply with CV to: email@example.com
3. Midland Tribune: HOMECARE NURSES – CPL Healthcare urgently requires Homecare Nurses in Laois/Offaly to care for children in their homes.
This is a very rewarding role that will suit RCNs and RGNs with tracheostomy experience.
Night shifts available Monday-Sunday. Flexible and ongoing work that can be arranged to suit your other commitments.
For more information contact Marjorie in CPL Healthcare on 0818 365100
firstname.lastname@example.org – Website: www.cplhealthcare.com
4. Midland Tribune: (Situations Vacant): HACKNEY DRIVERS wanted, Tullamore area. Tel: 087-2733731
5. Midland Tribune: (Situations Vacant): Esker Rí is a new Purpose built nursing home at Kilnabinnia, Clara, Co. Offaly. We aim to open in March 2014 and are recruiting suitably QUALIFIED STAFF NURSES.
Applications: Email Cover Letter and CV to email@example.com
Enquiries: Text your Name and Number to 085-8508809 and one of our team will phone you back.
6. Midland Tribune: FULL TIME ADVERTISING SALES PERSON. Midland Newspaper Group currently have the above vacancy. Location: Tullamore
~ Applicants must have experience in Sales and working to deadlines
~ Strong Interpersonal Skills
~ IT competent
~ Valid Driving Licence
Good working conditions. We reserve the right to enhance criteria at short-listing.
Application forms can be requested by Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
CV’s on their own will NOT be accepted.
An application form must be completed with CV and Email or posted to: The Personnel Officer, The Midland Tribune, Main Street, Birr, Co. Offaly.
Closing Date: 4pm, Friday, 20th December 2013.
7. Midland Tribune: (Situations Vacant): MATURE LADY required to do light housework and mind 3 children in our home in the Killeigh area. Contact Ruth 086-3733340.
8. Midland Tribune: (Situations Vacant): CLEANING LADY wanted. 2 hours per week. Ferbane/Doon area. Must have transport. Reply to Box No: 749, Midland Tribune, Main Street, Birr, Co. Offaly.
9. Midland Tribune: (Situations Vacant) SELF MOTIVATED, enthusiastic persons wanted for home based business. Opportunity to earn extra income working along your present commitments. Serious about improving your prospects. Contact: Julie 086-2473051