TIPPERARY STAR VACANCIES:
- Tipperary Star: Minogue Furniture, Roscrea require FULL TIME AND PART TIME SALESPERSON. Apply in writing to Personnel Manager, Minogues Furniture, Cahir Road, Cashel.
- Tipperary Star: FULL/PART TIME BEAUTY THERAPIST required for Beauty Salon to
cover Maternity Leave, ideal applicant must be flexible, a minimum of 3 years’ experience. Salon in Mid Tipperary area. Contact 086-3619622
- Tipperary Star: The Cutting Edge Ladyswell Street, Cashel requires a FULL OR PART TIME SENIOR HAIR STYLIST. Attractive salary for suitable applicants. Email CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 087-9637515.
- Tipperary Star: (Situations Vacant): CHILDMINDER REQUIRED minding 4 children (1 school going) in children’s own home. Dulla area. 4 days per week. Own transport and full drivers licence essential for school drop offs. Apply with references to Box Number 751, c/o The Nationalist, Queen Street, Clonmel, Co. Tipperary
- Tipperary Star: Tipperary Kitchens requires an EXPERIENCED KITCHEN FITTER. Phone Kieran on 087-1493190.
- Tipperary Star: Eyesight Opticians has a position for INTERNSHIP for a SALES ASSISTANT in the Cashel Store. For eligibility go to jobbridge.ie
Email your CV to eyesightopticians.net
NENAGH GUARDIAN VACANCIES:
1. Nenagh Guardian: QUALITY SALES REP required to sell to supermarkets etc. on a six weekly basis. Regular customers. €38,000 + CAR. Apply to Michael O’Connor, Ref: Sales, Meehan Quarter, Coosan, Athlone, Co. Westmeath. NO PHONE CALLS.
2. Nenagh Guardian: St. Joseph’s CBS Secondary School, Nenagh invites EXPRESSIONS OF INTEREST TO PROVIDE CATERING in the school canteen to include Hot Food for Lunch. Application to include proposed menu and costing. All applicants must be HACCP approved. Applications to: Secretary to Board of Management, St. Joseph’s CBS, Nenagh, Co. Tipperary. Closing date for applications, Friday, 17th January 2014.
3. Nenagh Guardian: MONTESSORI TEACHER required. Must have Full Montessori Qualification, Level 7 with Experience, Full Time Position to start as soon as possible. Please send CV with Cover Letter to: Little Tots Academy, Rosehill, Newport, Co. Tipperary or email@example.com. Closing date 15th January 2014.
4. Nenagh Guardian: SALES ASSISTANT required for busy electrical retail shop. Temporary contract, retail experience essential, computer literate an advantage. Apply in writing with detailed CV to: The Manager, P. Hoare & Sons Ltd., 64/65 Pearse Street, Nenagh, Co. Tipperary or email: firstname.lastname@example.org No canvassing please.
5. Nenagh Guardian: Deborah’s Country Café require PART TIME STAFF (Catering Experience) for café. Hours available 10am to 2pm and 2pm to 6pm. Flexibility on hours required. HACCAP experience, retail experienced required. Minimum Wage. Telephone Deborah 087-2694337 or John 087-6330541
6. Nenagh Guardian: ROMAQUIP currently have the following opportunities: STORE MANAGER. Ideal candidate must have experience in store management. Responsibilities to include parts intake and deliveries, and stock control level. Experience in agricultural automotive industry would be a distinct advantage. Please include all relevant experience and qualifications on your CV.
EXPERIENCED FITTERS – Fitters required for hydraulics, auto electrical and general fitting/metal fabrication. Remuneration package will reflect experience and qualifications. APPRENTICES –We are looking for candidates in the following areas: Sheet Metal, Metal Fabrication and Fitting Replies to: The Personnel Manager, Romaquip Ltd., Birr, Co. Offaly
7. Nenagh Guardian: JUNIOR ADVERTISING SALES EXECUTIVE – The Nenagh Guardian Ltd wishes to recruit a Junior Advertising Sales Executive. The role based in Nenagh involves selling advertising in our weekly printed edition of The Guardian. We are looking for candidates with:
- Excellent Customer Service Skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to sell
- The drive to succeed
- Ability to work on own initiative
Full Training will be provided to successful candidate. Email CV along with Covering Letter for the attention of Emer Egan to email@example.com
Closing date for receipt of applications is 17th January 2013
8. Nenagh Guardian: Licenced Premises FOR LEASE in Nenagh Town Centre. Apply to Box No: M-12
9. Nenagh Guardian: The Board of Management of St. Anne’s Special School, Sean Ross Abbey, Roscrea, Co. Tipperary invites applications for the position of PART TIME SCHOOL NURSE.
The ideal candidate will have either/or:
– Registered Intellectual Disabilities Qualification/RGN
– Relevant post registration experience
– Good interpersonal skills with an ability to work well as part of a team
– A full clean driving licence or commitment to achieve same
– A true interest in making a difference to the lives of children with a general learning disability
– Be highly enthusiastic and flexible
Initial enquiries to Principal Teacher @ 0505-21002
Letters of application, together with Curriculum Vitae and names of two referees to be submitted to the Chairperson at above address on or before Wednesday, 22nd January 2014. Candidates may be short-listed for interview.
10. Nenagh Guardian: FULL TIME EXPERIENCED DAIRY OPERATORS – required by FRS in the Nenagh / Borrisokane Area. All aspects of dairy and general farm duties. Must be well experienced, reliable and flexible. Weekend work required. Contact Mary, FRS Roscrea – 0505 21166 for application form.
11. Nenagh Guardian: Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for the following post: RETAINED (PART-TIME) FIRE FIGHTER – It is proposed to establish a panel of suitable candidates for the position of Retained (Part-Time) Firefighter in Newport Fire Station from which future vacancies may be filled.
Starting pay for new entrants to a Local Authority shall be at the minimum of the scale and the rate of remuneration may be adjusted from time to time in line with Government pay policy.
Application forms and details of the above position can be obtained/downloaded from our website www.tipperarynorth.ie/hr by email from firstname.lastname@example.org or from the Human Resources Section, North Tipperary County Council, Civic Offices, Limerick Road, Nenagh, Co. Tipperary (067 44546/44545). Shortlisting on basis of Application Form may be undertaken. The closing date for receipt of completed application forms is 4.00pm on Thursday, 23rd January 2014.
12. Nenagh Guardian: (Situations Vacant): Child-minder required to mind 2 children aged 2 and 10 months, in their own home. 5 days a week from February until June. Silvermines area. Experience and references essential. Contact 087 2533 639.
13. Nenagh Guardian: (Situations Vacant): JD’s Hair Salon Main Street, Cloughjordan requires qualified hair stylist for weekend work. 0505 42805
14. Nenagh Guardian: (Situations Vacant): Office Administrator to cover maternity leave with immediate start on part-time basis. Ideal candidate would have knowledge of Microsoft office and red book and be able to work on own initiative. Please apply to PO Box No: M-13.
LEINSTER EXPRESS VACANCIES:
1. Leinster Express: Sales €38,000 + Car – Quality Rep required to sell to supermarkets etc, on a six weekly basis. Regular customers. Apply to Michael O’Connor, Ref Sales, Meehan Quarter, Coosan, Athlone, Co Westmeath. NO Phone Call
MIDLAND TRIBUNE VACANCIES
- Midland Tribune: HOMECARE NURSES URGENTLY required in Laois and Offaly.
CPL Healthcare urgently requires Homecare Nurses in Laois and Offaly to care for children in their own homes. This is a very rewarding role that will suit RCNs and RGNs with tracheostomy experience. Night shifts available Mon-Sun. Flexible and ongoing work that can be arranged to suit your other commitments. For more information contact Marjorie in CPL Healthcare on 0818 365100. Email: email@example.com. Web: www.cplhealthcare.com
- Midland Tribune: MAINTENANCE CHARGEHAND TECHNICIAN – Edenderry, Co. Offaly. A vacancy has arisen for the position of Maintenance Chargehand Technician, based at Rosderra Irish Meats – Edenderry.
This position will report to the site Production Manager
Direct and control all aspects of the engineering team to ensure that all processes, plant, equipment and buildings are maintained to agreed standard
-A practical approach to fault finding together with a sound understanding of preventative maintenance and Lean Principles
-Supervise and train staff to ensure that they carry out their responsibilities to the required standards
-Delegating tasks and responsibilities to appropriate personnel with the maintenance team and monitor maintenance work to ensure that it is carried out to the required standards and within agreed budget levels
-Use own initiative, knowledge and experience when designing, quantifying, manufacturing and installation of mechanical services engineering plant and equipment in accordance with current guidance and legislation
-Monitor and ensure efficient running of mechanical services, engineering plant and equipment
-Carry out installation repairs and planned preventative maintenance on refrigeration systems, compressors, motors, pumps, heat recovery systems, ventilation systems and controls
-Train and motivate maintenance staff to ensure that they carry out their responsibilities to the required standards
-Involvement of energy/capital experience/Lean Projects
-Maintain regular contact with installers and contractors to ensure that installation is completed to the required standards
– Breakdown/Out of Hours response will also be part of this role
The successful applicant will possess the following attributes:
– A Senior Trades Mechanical/Electrical Qualification
– Demonstrate a high level of technical ability with at least five years relevant experience in a similar food related industry. Previous experience of Moving Equipment, Conveyors, Gearbox, bearing repairs, hydraulic parts and electrical aspects of machine will be critical
– A high level of Safe Working Practices and Awareness
– Good communication skills and strong teamwork capabilities
– Written and verbal communication skills in order to be able to liaise with staff at all levels of the organisation
– Ability to work on own initiative without close supervision
– Ability to work to deadlines
– Salary Negotiable
If you are interested in the above position, please send a CV and Cover Letter to Eugene McNamara, Human Resources Manager, Rosderra Irish Meats, Carrick Road, Edenderry, Co. Offaly. firstname.lastname@example.org to reach us no later than 17th January 2014.
- Midland Tribune: National Advocacy Service For People With Disabilities Region 3 Co. Offaly Citizens Information Service REGIONAL ADMINISTRATOR (Maternity Cover / Specified Purpose Contract) The National Advocacy Service for People with Disabilities is seeking an Administrator for its regional office in Co. Offaly Citizens Information Service. The Administrator will provide administrative support to the Regional Advocacy Manager and to the advocacy team within the region. Excellent IT, organisational and interpersonal skills are required as well as knowledge of financial and payroll systems. Full particulars of the post are contained in the job description. This is a full-time position (35 hours per week).
Salary scale for the position: €24,407-€33,567. It is anticipated that new entrants to the Citizens Information Service will be appointed on the 1st point of the scale. Incremental credit, should it be awarded, will be based on previous relevant experience as set out on application form. Application form and a copy of the job description are available for download on www.offalycitizensinformation.ie
Application: Applications must be made on the application forms provided, curriculum vitae will not be accepted. Four (4) copies of the application form along with a covering letter should be posted to:
The Regional Advocacy Manager
National Advocacy Service for People with Disabilities
Co Offaly Citizens Information Service
The Bridge Centre,
Applications must be posted no applications will be accepted by email. Please mark envelope ‘Administrator Recruitment’. To arrive no later than 4pm on Friday 3rd January 2014, late or incomplete applications will not be accepted.
- Midland Tribune: Kelpac Medical is currently recruiting for : TECHNICAL TEAM LEADER – Extrusion (3 Cycle Shift)
The successful candidate will be responsible for the provision of technical expertise, shift organisation, supervisory support and guidance to the manufacturing team.
Successful candidates will have a strong technical background coupled with the ability to proactively lead, manage and up skill manufacturing team members to achieve optimum results. A strong technical aptitude to understand plastics processing and the overall operating principles of extrusion processes is a requirement of the role. Additional requirements include parameters together with the ability to build quality into all aspects of work by maintaining compliance to all quality requirements and products specifications.
– Min of 2 years’ experience in a controlled manufacturing environment
– Computer Skills
– Medical Extrusion experience a distinct advantage
– Experience in primary polymer processes (extrusion, injection moulding, blow moulding)
MANUFACTURING TEAM MEMBER – (3 CYCLE SHIFT)
Manufacturing Team members will be responsible for the day to day running of the manufacturing processes while meeting production targets, maintaining quality control measurements and making product in compliance with drawings and conformance procedures.
Previous working knowledge of extrusion and/or knowledge of working in a clean room environment an advantage
Ability to monitor quality control specifications and document results
Strong team player with good communication skills
Leaving Certificate or equivalent
We offer attractive pay and working conditions and the opportunity to gain excellent experience and progression in our young company.
Please send up to date CV to: The HR Department, Kelpac Medical, IDA Business & Technology Park, Srah, Tullamore, Co Offaly or Email: confidentialHR@kelpacmedical.com Closing date: 3rd January 2014
- Midland Tribune: (Situations Vacant) PRE-SCHOOL ASSISTANT required. Qualifications and experience necessary. Tullamore area. Reply to Box No: 328, Midland Tribune, Main Street, Birr, Co. Offaly.
- Midland Tribune: (Situations Vacant) – FEMALE LIVE IN COMPANION required for 1 or 2 nights per week in Birr Town. Own private room. Duties will include companionship, light housekeeping duties and support with personal care. Hours required 10pm to 9am or 10am the following morning to include sleep over. Small remuneration offered.
If interested please telephone 087-9448490.
- Midland Tribune: (Situations Vacant) Due to continued expansion of business we now require the following: PART TIME OR FULL TIME SALES PERSON AND PART TIME OR FULL TIME LEAFLET DISTRIBUTOR. Apply in writing to Boltons Curtains and Blinds, The Mall, William Street, Tullamore. Tel: 057-9341771
- Midland Tribune: (Situations Vacant) Bridge House Hotel Spa & Leisure
EXPERIENCED RESTAURANT MANAGER required. Send your CV to email@example.com