TIPPERARY STAR VACANCIES:
- Tipperary Star: SALES REP: We need a dependable, reliable person to service our customers on a monthly basis, with a leading brand of products. €42,000 + Car + commission in line with executive position. Apply to: Cleanstyle Ltd, Blyry Industrial Estate, Athlone, Co Westmeath. NO PHONE CALLS
- Tipperary Star: FARM RELIEF OPERATORS REQUIRED – Full and Part Time positions available with immediate start. Experience essential. Apply on line at www.frscahir.ie Application forms available from FRS Cahir, Carrigeen Ind Est, Cahir, Co Tipperary. Phone: 052 744 1598
- Tipperary Star: Expanding Insurance Brokerage in the Tipperary Area are now recruiting for a GENERAL INSURANCE ADMINISTRATOR – The successful applicant must meet the minimum competency requirements. Contact Kieran on 086 790 8648.
4. Tipperary Star: Eyesight Opticians has a position for INTERNSHIP for a SALES ASSISTANT in the Cashel Store. For eligibility go to jobbridge.ie; Email your CV to eyesightopticians.net
- Tipperary Star: (Situations Vacant): Due to company expansion Premier Digital has vacant positions for focused, enthusiastic, experienced DIRECT SALES AGENTS, to join our Tipperary Team working on behalf of a Market Leading Entertainment Company. All relevant support and training will be provided, competitive salary and uncapped commission available for successful candidates. For more information and to arrange an interview contact: Jason Spain, on 083 444 6901 or contact Head Office on 061 333 077 or email CV to Jasonfirstname.lastname@example.org
- Tipperary Star: (Situations Vacant): QUALIFIED MECHANIC wanted for Thurles area for work on cars, vans, jeeps etc, must be able to work on own initiative. Min 7 years’ experience. Box No: 303
NENAGH GUARDIAN VACANCIES:
- 1. Nenagh Guardian: Loughnane Concrete Ltd – require a TRAINEE BATCHING PLANT OPERATOR. For application form contact: Loughnane Concrete Ltd, Ardcroney, Nenagh, Co Tipperary. Phone: 067 38005 or email: email@example.com
- 2. Nenagh Guardian: OFFICE ADMINISTRATOR – required to cover maternity leave with immediate start on part-time basis. Ideal candidate would have knowledge Microsoft Office and Red Book and be able to work on own initiative. Box No: M-13
- 3. Nenagh Guardian: Job Vacancies – RECEPTIONIST / OFFICE MANAGER, ACCOUNTS PERSON (excel based), HR / RECRUITMENT CONSULTANT, RETAIL SALES ASSISTANT. Required for Nenagh based company, full or part-time and flexible working hours considered for the right applicants. Apply to Box No: M-15
- 4. Nenagh Guardian: REGISTERED GENERAL NURSE required for Bushy Park Nursing Home, Borrisokane. Contact Vincent or Rose on 067 27442 or send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 5. Nenagh Guardian: A vacancy has arisen for SENIOR TEAM LEADER/GENERAL FOREMAN. This is a new role with the emphasis being very much “hands-on”. The priority of the role is to ensure the efficient and timely production of machinery to a high standard by managing the duties and responsibilities of the Team Leaders, production operatives and others as designated. The position includes the planning, organising and control of production to ensure build plans are efficiently met with respect to Quality, Cost and Delivery.
Responsibilities of the Role:
– Production output in line with build schedules to agreed quality standards
– Ensuring plant wide adherence to Health & Safety
– Supervision and guidance of all production related personnel
– Implementation of agreed production plans
– Implement and maintain Standard Operating Procedures
– Hands on approach to the workplace
– Introduce and lead continuous performance improvements
– Create a team based environment with emphasis on accountability
– Conduct regular performance and output reviews in conjunction with the Team Leader group
– Internal communications – create a visual workplace
– Identify training requirements in conjunction with the Operations Manager and Team Leaders
– This position reports to the Operations Manager
– Identify and implement continuous improvement projects in conjunction with the Operations Manager and Team Leaders
– Identify, establish and measure Key Process Indicators
– Determine Standard Times and Costing’s across all product lines
– Measure and report on a weekly basis
Requirements of the Role:
– A minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar hands-on manufacturing role and / or hold a 3rd level qualification
– Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
– Computer literate
– Strong individual who can also operate as part of a team
– Ability to develop and maintain cross-departmental relationships
– Demonstrate experience in leading change and efficiency improvements in a manufacturing environment
CV’s to Paul Callan, Operations Manager, Abbey Machinery Limited email@example.com Closing date: Friday, 24th January 2014.
- 6. Nenagh Guardian: (Situations Vacant): BEAUTY THERAPIST required on a full/part time basis to cover maternity leave. Applicant must have min 3 years experience, be hard working and reliable. Immediate start. Contact Lorraine on 086 361 9622 or 0504 56022, salon based in Templemore.
- 7. Nenagh Guardian: (Situations Vacant): CHILD-MINDER required 10 to 15 hours per week, evenings 4 to 7.30pm inc Sat and Sun. Good English a must. 15 minutes from Nenagh. Contact 086 234 0540 or 085 771 4941.
- 8. Nenagh Guardian: (Situations Vacant): CHILD-MINDER required to mind 3 children in children’s own home. 3-4 days per week in the Carney area. Apply to Box No: M-16.
- 9. Nenagh Guardian: (Situations Vacant): CHILD-MINDER wanted for 2 hours per day from 3.30 to 5.30, in Dromineer in children’s own home. Own transport required. Call 086 202 7112.
10. Nenagh Guardian: (Situations Vacant): Dairy Market Leader is seeking self-motivated HARD WORKING DISTRIBUTORS to be part of a Sales Development Plan in the Nenagh Area. Own transport required. Full training and support will be provided to the successful candidate. Ideal opportunity to become a sole trader in a growing market. Apply with CV to V Hall, Glanbia Consumer Foods, Exertis Building, Raheen Industrial Estate, Limerick or phone Valerie 086 268 4959.
11. Nenagh Guardian: (Situations Vacant): MATHS TEACHER required for Nenagh Tutorial Academy. Must be familiar with the Project Maths Course to Leaving Cert Higher and Junior Cert Higher. Phone: 087 280 7655.
12. Nenagh Guardian: (Situations Vacant): PART TIME FULLY QUALIFIED HAIRDRESSER (1-2days per week) required for busy salon in Nenagh. Minimum of 3 years’ experience required. Must be skilled in all aspects of hairdressing. Apply to Box No: M-14
LEINSTER EXPRESS VACANCIES:
- Leinster Express: HOMECARE NURSES – CPL Healthcare urgently requires Homecare Nurses in Laois/Offaly to care for children in their homes. This is a very rewarding role that will suit RCNs and RGNs with tracheostomy experience. Night shifts available Monday-Sunday. Flexible and ongoing work that can be arranged to suit your other commitments. For more information contact Marjorie in CPL Healthcare on 0818 365100
- Leinster Express: Brilliant Royal – Chinese Restaurant – CHEF REQUIRED – 5+ years’ experience in Chinese / Malaysia style cooking. Contact 05787 41900 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
- 3. Leinster Express: QUALIFIED OR TRAINEE PART TIME BAR STAFF Required – for Laois area replies to Box No: 973
4. Leinster Express: ACCOUNTS PAYABLE ASSISTANT – An Accounts Payable Assistant is required for a busy finance office in Portlaoise. This is a temporary position to cover Maternity Leave. Candidates should have relevant experience in a similar role. Please forward an up to date CV to Box No: 977. Closing Date is January 22nd 2014.
5. Leinster Express: Pearson International – Dairy Farm Systems, Woodstock Street, Athy, Co Kildare – We currently require a MILKING MACHINE INSTALLER / FITTER – For the installation of milking machines and other dairy equipment. Knowledge of the Dairy Industry would be a decided advantage. Fitter apprenticeships will also be available. Applicants will be given on the job training. Please forward CV to: Pearson International, Woodstock Street, Athy, Co Kildare or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org phone: 059 86 31842
6. Leinster Express: Laois County Childcare Committee Ltd is recruiting a SUPPORT & DEVELOPMENT WORKER – The successful candidate will be responsible for progressing and implementing the Dept of Children & Youth Affairs (DCYA) National Programmes through Laois County Childcare Committee’s Local Implementation Plan.
The Candidate must have:
– At least three years’ experience in a community work setting / childcare management role
– A Level 8 qualification in community development / childcare
– An in-depth knowledge and understanding of early childhood care and education policy and best practice
– Excellent communication, organisational and facilitation skills.
– Excellent analytical and report writing skills
– IT skills and be computer proficient
– The ability to work on their own initiative and as part of a team
– Have a clean driving license and access to a car
Canvassing will disqualify.
Application is by application form only. CV’s will not be accepted. Contact 057 8661029 / 087 927 9211 for an application form. Applications may be short listed based on the information given. Closing date for receipt of completed applications is 31st January 2014 at 5pm.
- Leinster Express: Orchard Children’s Services Ltd. FOSTER CARERS NEEDED
– Must have a spare room
– Can be married or single or living together with a partner
– Have the time and commitment to care for a young person.
– Be aged 25 years plus.
– A realistic weekly allowance
– 24/7 Support
– Training and Guidance
– Respite breaks.
Watch our video on YouTube – type in “Fostering Ireland” in the YouTube search bar and you will find us. Phone: 01 627 5713. Email: email@example.com or visit: www.orchardchildrensservices.ie
- Leinster Express: Laois County Council wishes to invite applications from suitably qualified persons for inclusion on a panel which is being established to fill vacancies for the position of: EXECUTIVE ENGINEER – further particulars and application forms are available from: www.laois.ie and www.localgovernmentjobs.ie
Human Resources Section, Laois County Council, Aras an Chontae, Portlaoise, County Laois. Tel: 057 866 4000; Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications on the official application form, must be received not later than 12noon on Thursday 23rd January 2014.
MIDLAND TRIBUNE VACANCIES
- Midland Tribune: EJ based in Birr, Co Offaly, provide and fabricate infrastructure assess solutions for the water, sewer, drainage, telecommunications and utility networks in Ireland. We currently have the following vacancy: BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER (Field / Office based, covering the Republic and Northern Ireland) – The successful candidate will have a flare for building relationships with our existing customers, for identifying new opportunities and closing deals. You will be responsible for the growth and probability of the business by developing customer awareness and promoting the specification of our full range of products and series. You will be self-motivated and have an extensive comprehension of market trends and developments.
Other duties include the ability to:-
– Work with the Sales Director, Marketing Department and Sales personnel in developing and reviewing effective strategies
– Promote the core values of EJ and our brand identity in Ireland
– Formulate and execute and effective Business Development Plan
To be considered for this position, you must also have:
– Proven Business Development and Field Sales experience within the construction or comparable manufacturing industry
– Effective Presentation Skills
– Excellent MS Office Skills, a full clean driving licence
As Business Development Manager you must have excellent communications skills, both written and verbal. Good the time management skills are also necessary, as is the ability to work on your initiative. This role will be largely field based.
Please forward your curriculum vitae in the strictest confidence by post or email before Monday, 27th January 2014.
Personnel Department, EJ, Roscrea Road, Birr, Co. Offaly.
Tel: 057-9123100, Fax: 057-21726
- Midland Tribune: HOMECARE NURSES URGENTLY required in Laois and Offaly.
CPL Healthcare urgently requires Homecare Nurses in Laois and Offaly to care for children in their own homes. This is a very rewarding role that will suit RCNs and RGNs with tracheostomy experience. Night shifts available Mon-Sun. Flexible and ongoing work that can be arranged to suit your other commitments. For more information contact Marjorie in CPL Healthcare on 0818 365100. Email: email@example.com. Web: www.cplhealthcare.com
- Midland Tribune: WANTED CARPENTER / SKILLED HANDYMAN for site work. Willing to travel, full license. Willing to work under own initiative. Box No: 601
- Midland Tribune: EXPERIENCED ACCOUNTANT wanted for small busy company in Tullamore 3 days a week. Salary negotiable knowledge of SAGE an advantage. Reply to Box No: 329.
- 5. Midland Tribune: (Situations Vacant): A HOME TUTOR is required for 3 year old child recently diagnosed with Autism in the Birr Area. Limited verbal skills, has been receiving some early intervention and speech therapy. Must be registered with the teaching council as a requirement of the Home Tuition Grant and satisfy all conditions of the Department of Education in this respect. Please reply to Box No: 600
6. Midland Tribune: (Situations Vacant): CHILDCARE PROFESSIONAL – Montessori School looking for staff member with minimum FETAC Level 6 qualification, in Kilbeggan area. Contact Martina 9am to 5pm. 087 637 0336.
7. Midland Tribune: (Situations Vacant): EXPERIENCED CHILD-MINDER required to mind children (2years & 6months) in children’s own home Monday to Friday. Car essential. Clara/Moate area. References essential. Phone: 087 994 5218
- 8. Midland Tribune: (Situations Vacant): PRE-SCHOOL ASSISTANT required. Qualifications and experience necessary. Tullamore area. Reply to Box No: 328
- 9. Midland Tribune: (Situations Vacant): REQUIRED CHILD-MINDER to mind child in own home. Clara area. Reply to Box No: 330
10. Midland Tribune: (Situations Vacant): CHILD-MINDER WANTED. Roscrea Area. 2 days per week. 2 children, ages 5 and 1 yrs old. Must have own car. School run included. 086 820 6669.
11. Midland Tribune: (Situations Vacant): FULLY QUALIFIED TEACHER who is registered with the Teaching Council of Ireland, to tutor 4yr old boy with ASD for 14 hours per week in Roscrea area. Replies to Box No: 137