TIPPERARY STAR VACANCIES:
1. Tipperary Star: We are Growing! Arboretum, Irelands first five star garden centre are delighted to announce that we are hiring! With our recent expansion and soon to be opened – fully refurbished Retail Store – a number of new and exciting positions need to be filled.
If you are passionate, enthusiastic, hardworking and interested in Moving Heaven and Earth with us – the following positions may be of interest to you?
– SENIOR SALES ASSISTANT
– FULL-TIME SALES ASSISTANT
– FULL-TIME TILL OPERATOR
– PART-TIME TILL OPERATOR
– RACHEL’S GARDEN CAFÉ WAIT STAFF
– RACHEL’S GARDEN CAFÉ CHEF DE PARTIE
We look forward to hearing from you! Please send your applications to email@example.com or post to: Personnel Manager, Arboretum, Home & Garden Centre, Old Kilkenny Road, Leighlinbridge, Co. Carlow.
2. Tipperary Star: (Situations Vacant): Exciting freelance opportunity for EXPERIENCED COMPLEMENTARY THERAPIST in an established clinic in Nenagh.
For more information or to apply send CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday, 31st January 2014
3. Tipperary Star: (Situations Vacant): CHILDMINDER required to mind 2 children in childrens own home. Dualla area, 4 days per week. Own transport and full drivers licence required for school drop offs and collection.
Apply to Box No: 304, Tipperary Star, Friar St, Thurles, Co. Tipperary
NENAGH GUARDIAN VACANCIES:
1. Nenagh Guardian: SALES OPPORTUNITY: Due to expansion, rep required, to service regular customers, schools, hospitals, local authorities. €42,000 per annum + generous bonuses + executive car. Apply to: Exposure Recruitment, 1 Dundrum Road, Windy Arbour, Dundrum, Dublin 14.
2. Nenagh Guardian: SECRETARIAL POST – The Board of Management or Our Lady’s Secondary School, invites application for the post of SCHOOL SECRETARY to cover maternity leave 24th Feb 2014 to 3rd Oct 2014. Qualifications required for the position include completion of a recognised secretarial course, experience with the Microsoft Office Suite and other software packages. Please forward a CV together with tow written references to The Secretary, Board of Management, Our Lady’s Secondary School, Templemore, Co Tipperary. The closing date for receipt of applications is Friday, 7th February. Short Listing may Apply
3. Nenagh Guardian: Minogue Furniture, Roscrea require FULL TIME AND PART TIME SALESPERSON. Apply in writing to Personnel Manager, Minogues Furniture, Cahir Road, Cashel.
4. Nenagh Guardian: (Situations Vacant): Due to company expansion Premier Digital has vacant positions for focused, enthusiastic, experienced DIRECT SALES AGENTS, to join our Tipperary Team working on behalf of a Market Leading Entertainment Company. All relevant support and training will be provided, competitive salary and uncapped commission available for successful candidates. For more information and to arrange an interview contact: Jason Spain, on 083 444 6961 or contact Head Office on 061 333 0777 or email CV to email@example.com
5. Nenagh Guardian: (Situations Vacant): EXPERIENCE CHILD-MINDER required to mind 1 child in own/minders home. Borrisokane area. Apply to Box No: M-19
6. Nenagh Guardian: (Situations Vacant): EXPERIENCED GENERAL OPERATIVES & ARTIC TRUCK DRIVERS required for contracts in Alberta, Canada. Operatives must have construction experience. Commencing Feb-March 2014. Duration from 1-6 months. Flights, accommodation and meals provided by the company. Basic pay. CN$21.61 (Operatives) CN$27.07 (Drivers). Garda Clearance will be required. Please send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
7. Nenagh Guardian: (Situations Vacant): PART TIME FARM WORKER – required for dairy farm. Good knowledge of machinery essential. Apply to Box No: M-18
LEINSTER EXPRESS VACANCIES:
1. Leinster Express: Key Warehouse Person – required based in Laois, one full time permanent position, immediate start, salary negotiable. Suitable candidates must have the following:
– Min 5years warehousing experience
– Excellent communication skills / telephone manner
– Fork-truck / Reach truck certification
– Microsoft Office Skills
– Familiarity with WMS or similar systems
Closing date 31/01/2014. Post CV’s to Bardon Molumby Accountants, Kellyville Centre, Portlaoise, Co Laois
2. Leinster Express: HOMECARE NURSES – CPL Healthcare urgently requires Homecare Nurses in Laois/Offaly to care for children in their homes. This is a very rewarding role that will suit RCNs and RGNs with tracheostomy experience. Night shifts available Monday-Sunday. Flexible and ongoing work that can be arranged to suit your other commitments. For more information contact Marjorie in CPL Healthcare on 0818 365100
3. Leinster Express: Brilliant Royal – Chinese Restaurant – CHEF REQUIRED – 5+ years’ experience in Chinese / Malaysia style cooking. Contact 05787 41900 or email: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
4. Leinster Express: Water Filtration Company Seeking – QUALIFIED PLUMBER – Experience in this field an advantage. Over 25 & transport provided. Contact Malachy on 086 388 00 71
5. Leinster Express: Bright Eyes Childcare Monasterevin, 2 PART TIME POSITIONS. Must have childcare qualifications and experience. Email CV to: email@example.com
6. Leinster Express: Experienced DRY CLEANER required for relief and holiday work. Please reply to: Gold Star Dry Cleaners, Connolly Street, Mountmellick, Co Laois.
7. Leinster Express: CHILD-MINDER required to mind two babies ages 5 months from March to End of June 8.30am to 1.30pm. Please apply to: 978.
8. Leinster Express: Ena’s At The Mill, are now recruiting A FULL TIME WAITER / WAITRESS. Applicants must have min of 3years experience in a busy restaurant. Applicants must have experience with POS Till system and be barista trained. Please send CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org or Ena’s At The Mill, MDA Buildings, Irishtown, Mountmellick, Co Laois
9. Leinster Express: Orchard Children’s Services Ltd. FOSTER CARERS NEEDED
– Must have a spare room
– Can be married or single or living together with a partner
– Have the time and commitment to care for a young person.
– Be aged 25 years plus.
– A realistic weekly allowance
– 24/7 Support
– Training and Guidance
– Respite breaks.
Watch our video on YouTube – type in “Fostering Ireland” in the YouTube search bar and you will find us. Phone: 01 627 5713. Email: email@example.com or visit: www.orchardchildrensservices.ie
MIDLAND TRIBUNE VACANCIES
- Midland Tribune: EJ based in Birr, Co Offaly, provide and fabricate infrastructure assess solutions for the water, sewer, drainage, telecommunications and utility networks in Ireland. We currently have the following vacancy: BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER (Field / Office based, covering the Republic and Northern Ireland) – The successful candidate will have a flare for building relationships with our existing customers, for identifying new opportunities and closing deals. You will be responsible for the growth and probability of the business by developing customer awareness and promoting the specification of our full range of products and series. You will be self-motivated and have an extensive comprehension of market trends and developments.
Other duties include the ability to:-
– Work with the Sales Director, Marketing Department and Sales personnel in developing and reviewing effective strategies
– Promote the core values of EJ and our brand identity in Ireland
– Formulate and execute and effective Business Development Plan
To be considered for this position, you must also have:
– Proven Business Development and Field Sales experience within the construction or comparable manufacturing industry
– Effective Presentation Skills
– Excellent MS Office Skills, a full clean driving licence
As Business Development Manager you must have excellent communications skills, both written and verbal. Good the time management skills are also necessary, as is the ability to work on your initiative. This role will be largely field based.
Please forward your curriculum vitae in the strictest confidence by post or email before Monday, 27th January 2014.
2. Midland Tribune: WANTED CARPENTER / SKILLED HANDYMAN for site work. Willing to travel, full license. Willing to work under own initiative. Box No: 601
3. Midland Tribune: EXPERIENCED ACCOUNTANT wanted for small busy company in Tullamore 3 days a week. Salary negotiable knowledge of SAGE an advantage. Reply to Box No: 329.
4. Midland Tribune: PART TIME OFFICE ASSISTANT required for West Offaly Veterinary Clinic. Contact: 090 64 57927 during office hours
5. Midland Tribune: (Situations Vacant): A HOME TUTOR is required for 3 year old child recently diagnosed with Autism in the Birr Area. Limited verbal skills, has been receiving some early intervention and speech therapy. Must be registered with the teaching council as a requirement of the Home Tuition Grant and satisfy all conditions of the Department of Education in this respect. Please reply to Box No: 600
6. Midland Tribune: (Situations Vacant): EXPERIENCED CHILD-MINDER required to mind children (2years & 6months) in children’s own home Monday to Friday. Car essential. Clara/Moate area. References essential. Phone: 087 994 5218
7. Midland Tribune: (Situations Vacant): PRE-SCHOOL ASSISTANT required. Qualifications and experience necessary. Tullamore area. Reply to Box No: 328
8. Midland Tribune: (Situations Vacant): REQUIRED CHILD-MINDER to mind child in own home. Clara area. Reply to Box No: 330
9. Midland Tribune: (Situations Vacant): CHILDCARE PROFESSIONAL – Montessori School looking for staff member with minimum FETAC Level 6 qualifications, in Kilbeggan area. Contact Martina 9am to 5pm. 087 637 0336.
10. Midland Tribune: (Situations Vacant): Experienced CHILD-MINDER required to mind children in their own home. Birr Area. May be required to do house work. Hours flexible. Box No: 602
11. Midland Tribune: (Situations Vacant): HOME TUTOR required for a boy with ASD in Kilcormac area. Candidates must currently be registered with the Teaching Council of 20hours per week. Replies to Box No: 603
12. Midland Tribune: (Situations Vacant): QUALIFIED HAIRDRESSER required Saturdays and holiday work in the Kilbeggan area. Tel: 087 255 4642
13. Midland Tribune: (Situations Vacant): CHILD-MINDER WANTED. Roscrea Area. 2 days per week. 2 children, ages 5 and 1 yrs old. Must have own car. School run included. 086 820 6669.
14. Midland Tribune: (Situations Vacant): FULLY QUALIFIED TEACHER who is registered with the Teaching Council of Ireland, to tutor 4yr old boy with ASD for 14 hours per week in Roscrea area. Replies to Box No: 137