TIPPERARY STAR VACANCIES:
1. Tipperary Star: Busy Thurles Retail Store requires CLEANER – Part Time – 10 hours per week. Applications to Po Box 307
2. Tipperary Star: (Situations Vacant): Due to the company expansion premier digital has vacant positions for focused, enthusiastic, experienced DIRECT SALES AGENTS to join our Tipperary team working on behalf of a Market Leading Entertainment Company.
- All relevant support and training will be provided, competitive salary and uncapped commission available for successful candidates. For more information and to arrange an interview, contact Patrick Quaid on 086 836 2317 or Head Office on 061 333 077 or email CV to email@example.com
3. Tipperary Star: (Situations Vacant): Mature Reliable LADY REQUIRED TO MIND SCHOOL GOING children in their own home, and light house work, 3 days a week in Thurles area. Own transport / experience essential. Apply with CV to Box No: 306
NENAGH GUARDIAN VACANCIES:
1. Nenagh Guardian: Acorn Life – QUALIFIED FINANCIAL ADVISORS, Training & Mentoring Roles
- Acorn Life wishes to interview suitable candidates to fill sales training and mentoring positions which have arisen in the Tipperary & Limerick area due to the expansion of the sales team. There is an excellent salary package available with management development opportunities.
If you have field experience within the Life Assurance Industry, a strong drive to move your career to the next level and a comprehensive understanding of life and pensions products then we want to hear from you. Previous experience in a training or supervisory role is an advantage.
If you would like to join an expanding team and help train new advisors with the support and financial backing of a strong financial services to:
Eamonn Kelly, Agency Development Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any questions about the position, call Eamonn on 086 252 4819
2. Nenagh Guardian: Nenagh Credit Union wishes to recruit an EXPERIENCED FINANCIAL ACCOUNTANT. The newly appointed person will report to the CEO on operational financial accounting matters and will have a dual reporting line to the Board of Directors regarding risk and compliance.
- Principle Responsibilities:
– Develop, operate and maintain financial management systems to provide timely and accurate information
– Oversee the introduction and utilisation of a new IT system
– Ensure robust risk management policies and compliance procedures are adhered to
Interested candidates will be members of a recognised professional accounting body. Candidates must have four to five years’ work experience, ideally, in a credit union environment, a sizeable accounting practice or another financial institution. Competence in financial IT systems is a very important consideration. This is a critical role at the Credit Union. The newly appointed person is expected to contribute to the ongoing development and expansion of the business and to comply with the implementation of the legislative requirements.
All applicants will be treated in total confidence. Nenagh Credit Union is an equal opportunities employer.
Please send an up to date CV including a brief cover letter to:
Closing date for applications is Monday, 17th February 2014
3. Nenagh Guardian: Kilminchy Lodge Nursing Home, Kilminchy, Portlaoise. – We are currently seeking to recruit a DIRECTOR OF NURSING who will assist with ensuring that Kilminchy Lodge Nursing Home continues to provide the highest standard of person centred care for our residents.
- Qualifications and Experience Required
– RGN with full ABA registration
– Evidence of continuous professional development
– Minimum 3 years post graduate experience in gerontology with a minimum of two years’ experience in Care of the Older Person at CNM level
– Post graduate diploma in gerontology and/or a management qualification
– Excellent organisational and communication skills with fluent English
An excellent remuneration package is available to suitable candidates.
Informal enquiries to Patricia McCarthy via email. Expressions of interest in writing before
February 21st 2014 via email to email@example.com
4. Nenagh Guardian: Busy Forecourt & Convenience Store wish to recruit the following positions:
– FULL-TIME & PART-TIME SHOP ASSISTANTS
– DELI ASSISTANTS
– FORECOURT ATTENDANTS
For both weekday and evening and weekend work. Experience an advantage, full training will be given. Experience in deli would be a distinct advantage with good knowledge of HACCP.
SHOP SUPERVISOR with experience of till systems, office administration. Previous supervisory role especially in retail would be a distinct advantage.
Please forward Curriculum Vitae to the following email no late than Wednesday, 5th February 2014 firstname.lastname@example.org
5. Nenagh Guardian: Portumna Agri. Ltd requires a FULL TIME STOREPERSON. Must have at least 3 years’ experience in tractor and machinery spare parts. Must be computer literate and have used a computerised parts system previously. Please send your CV to Leslie Shaw, Bridge Road, Portumna, Co. Galway
6. Nenagh Guardian: (Situations Vacant): HOUSE KEEPER required for family home near Nenagh weekend and evening work required. References and full driver licence necessary. Apply to Box No: M-20
LEINSTER EXPRESS VACANCIES:
1. Leinster Express: Joinery/shop fitting business under expansion – require people with experienced of 3 years or more in any of the following fields.
– Cabinet Making
– Wood Machining
– Site Fitting and Shop Fitting
– Shop Fitting
– Furniture Design
– Joinery management and production
– Wood Turning
Strictly dedicated experienced people with proven track record need apply. Please forward your CV to email@example.com
2. Leinster Express: Orchard Children’s Services Ltd. FOSTER CARERS NEEDED
– Must have a spare room
– Can be married or single or living together with a partner
– Have the time and commitment to care for a young person.
– Be aged 25 years plus.
– A realistic weekly allowance
– 24/7 Support
– Training and Guidance
– Respite breaks.
Watch our video on YouTube – type in “Fostering Ireland” in the YouTube search bar and you will find us. Phone: 01 627 5713. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or visit: www.orchardchildrensservices.ie
3. Leinster Express: Laois Domestic Abuse Service is a registered charity which provides advocacy, support and information to women experiencing domestic abuse. The following position has arisen: ASSISTANT COORDINATOR. Job Description & Person Specification is available on request from email@example.com
Letter of application together with CV and names of two referees should be sent to:
Laois Domestic Abuse Service, 3 Kellyville Court, Abbeyleix Road, Portlaoise, Co. Laois
Closing date for applications is: 1pm Wednesday 5th February 2014
4. Leinster Express: Brilliant Royal – Chinese Restaurant – CHEF REQUIRED – 5+ years’ experience in Chinese / Malaysia style cooking. Contact 05787 41900 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
5. Leinster Express: HOMECARE NURSES – CPL Healthcare urgently requires Homecare Nurses in Laois/Offaly to care for children in their homes. This is a very rewarding role that will suit RCNs and RGNs with tracheostomy experience. Night shifts available Monday-Sunday. Flexible and ongoing work that can be arranged to suit your other commitments. For more information contact Marjorie in CPL Healthcare on 0818 365100
6. Leinster Express: Large Supermarket in Portlaoise Town requires A FRUIT & VEG MANAGER – Must have 2/3 years’ experience in fresh food management. 30hrs per week. Please send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org or send replies to Box No: 979
7. Leinster Express: Laois County Childcare Committee Ltd is recruiting a SUPPORT & DEVELOPMENT WORKER – The successful candidate will be responsible for progressing and implementing the Dept of Children & Youth Affairs (DCYA) National Programmes through Laois County Childcare Committee’s Local Implementation Plan.
The Candidate must have:
– At least three years’ experience in a community work setting / childcare management role
– A Level 8 qualification in community development / childcare
– An in-depth knowledge and understanding of early childhood care and education policy and best practice
– Excellent communication, organisational and facilitation skills.
– Excellent analytical and report writing skills
– IT skills and be computer proficient
– The ability to work on their own initiative and as part of a team
– Have a clean driving license and access to a car
Canvassing will disqualify.
Application is by application form only. CV’s will not be accepted. Contact 057 8661029 / 087 927 9211 for an application form. Applications may be short listed based on the information given. Closing date for receipt of completed applications is 31st January 2014 at 5pm.
8. Leinster Express: Key Warehouse Person – required based in Laois, one full time permanent position, immediate start, salary negotiable. Suitable candidates must have the following:
– Min 5years warehousing experience
– Excellent communication skills / telephone manner
– Fork-truck / Reach truck certification
– Microsoft Office Skills
– Familiarity with WMS or similar systems
Closing date 31/01/2014. Post CV’s to Bardon Molumby Accountants, Kellyville Centre, Portlaoise, Co Laois
9. Leinster Express: Robinson Distribution Ltd – Portahinch, Portlarlington, Co Laois. Tel: 05786 24832 FAX: 05786 79621 Email: email@example.com TRAINEE STORE PERSON Required – To work in stores in Engineering Company. Job entails unloading, checking in & handing out parts to workshop. Successful candidate will be fully trained in the handling of Stock and Dealing with Customers. Requirements: Leaving Cert and Basic knowledge of computers, Manual Handling Cert & Forklift Ticket would be an advantage
10. Leinster Express: Society of St Vincent de Paul Laois Area Data Input Administrator – The Society of St Vincent de Paul in Portarlington wishes to recruit a part time Data Input Administrator for a fixed 26 week period. The post will be based in the Portarlington Office in Co Laois and will involve the following duties:
– Operation the Societies’ National Computerised System
– Creating a database of clients served by the society
– Visiting up to 8 individual conferences in Laois as required
– Liaising with individuals conference members in each conference to obtain details for database
– Working a maximum of 20 hours per week for a fixed period of 26 weeks
– Reporting to the Laois Area President of St Vincent de Paul
– Standardising the reporting from the database
– Any other duties assigned by the Area President
Confidentiality will be of the utmost importance in this position together with data input competence and computer literacy.
Applications in writing please, together with Curriculum Vitae should be marked “Data Input Administrator” and submitted to: Kieran Madden, St Michaels Conference, Society of St Vincent de Paul, St Vincent de Paul Shop, Main Street, Portarlington, Co Laois or email: firstname.lastname@example.org Closing date for receipt of applications is Friday 14th February 2014.
MIDLAND TRIBUNE VACANCIES
- Midland Tribune: O’BRIENS HYUNDAI, Lynn, Mullingar, Co. Westmeath – We have been recently appointed as a Dedicated Fleet Centre and wish to fill the following vacancy:-
FLEET SALES EXECUTIVE
The ideal candidate will engage with new potential corporate clients, developing relationships and identifying new opportunities, visit potential new customers promoting the Hyundai brand and its vehicles in each market segment. A proven track record in closing sales and developing business is essential in any B2B environment not necessarily within the fleet/motor trade.
The successful candidate will have the hunger to succeed in a challenging environment.
– Identify the potential lead and decide on best approach to getting in front of the potential client
– Quote the potential client and manage the expectations of the client in terms of pricing, sanctions etc.
– Manage the relationship with the potential client from start to finish
– Meet and exceed monthly, quarterly and annual fleet sales targets
– To update the HCI database with accurate and current customer information to assist in database management
– To participate in the planning of retail sales campaigns and promotions to maximise fleet sales synergies
This is an excellent opportunity for the successful applicant to be part of a young and exciting team in growth mode.
A basic salary + commission, together with a company vehicles is on offer.
Please reply in total confidence to email@example.com with a current CV
2. Midland Tribune: Nurse for Midland Nursing Home – Forward CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or Phone 086 600 4450
3. Midland Tribune: (Situations Vacant): Are you a car or van driver? Collections & DELIVERIES OPPORTUNITY. Mostly Tullamore area. Commission based. Reply to Box No: 323.
4. Midland Tribune: (Situations Vacant): ELECTRICAL ESTIMATOR required on a project by project basis. Please apply to Box No: 334
5. Midland Tribune: (Situations Vacant): Experienced CHILD-MINDER required to mind children in their own home. Birr Area. May be required to do house work. Hours flexible. Box No: 602
6. Midland Tribune: (Situations Vacant): Job Opportunity for someone with DRESSMAKING SKILLS or DRESSMAKER. Tullamore Town. Reply to Box No: 333
7. Midland Tribune: (Situations Vacant): Part Time Cleaner required for Cloghan NS. Applications to the Principal. Closing date on 6th February.
8. Midland Tribune: (Situations Vacant): QUALIFIED HAIRDRESSER required Saturdays and holiday work in the Kilbeggan area. Tel: 087 255 4642
9. Midland Tribune: (Situations Vacant): PRE-SCHOOL ASSISTANT required. Qualifications and experience necessary. Tullamore area. Reply to Box No: 328
10. Midland Tribune: (Situations Vacant): QUALIFIED TEACHER required for Home Tuition for four and a half year old child with ASD experience in Autism preferred. Phone 089 209 3781
11. Midland Tribune: (Situations Vacant): RELIABLE CHILD-MINDER – required to mind 3 children in the family home. Ballycumber area. 2 days per week. Reference and previous experience required. Commencing early February. Reply to Box No: 331
12. Midland Tribune: (Situations Vacant): WANTED CLEANER 10 – 12 hours per week. Birr Area. Apply with references and experience to Box: 605
13. Midland Tribune: (Situations Vacant): CHILDCARE PROFESSIONAL – Montessori School looking for staff member with minimum FETAC Level 6 qualifications, in Kilbeggan area. Contact Martina 9am to 5pm. 087 637 0336.