Tipperary Star Vacancies 30th Jan 2015
- Tipperary Star: Iconic Newspapers is Ireland’s largest independently owned newspaper group, with an unrivalled audience across both print and online. Our portfolio includes many iconic, market leading titles. As part of the group’s development strategy for 2015, we are now seeking applications to join our growing Sales Team, with a number of roles currently available. ADVERTISING SALES EXECUTIVES – Attractive salary package – Tipperary Star – To succeed as one of our Advertising Sales Executive we are seeking energetic, self-motivated ambitious individuals, who can hit the ground running and who are professional and personable enough to inspire others and who are eager to progress their career in sales. Previous experience would be an advantage but not essential as full training will be provided. A full driving licence is required.
If you have the drive, determination and initiative to succeed in a developing multimedia organisation, then we would like to meet you. To apply please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tipperary Star: Ryan’s Cleaning recently relocated to Stradavoher in Thurles, Ryan’s Cleaning Event Specialists Ltd., is Ireland’s leading, and the UK’s premier event cleaning company. Our business specialises in large event clean-ups such as music festivals, race meetings, sports events and all large indoor and outdoor events.
Manage the daily accounts functions for the company. Ensure consistent and timely reports are produced for management.
AREA SUPERVISOR – MUNSTER/LEINSTER
Completes the operations contracts for the company within a defined geographic area. Ensures contracts are consistent, profitable and efficient in terms of operational resources. Fluent English is required.
We are looking to recruit cleaners to compliment the experienced and motivated team here at Ryan’s Cleaning. We are looking for staff who are motivated, enthusiastic and pro-active. Good English is required.
AREA SUPERVISOR – GREATER DUBLIN AREA
Completes the operations contracts for the company within a defined geographic area. Ensures contracts are consistent, profitable and efficient in terms of operational resource. Fluent English is required.
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT EXECUTIVE
Manages sales of the company’s services in within a defined geographic area. Ensures consistent, profitable growth in sales revenues through positive planning.
Full Clean C Licence, Digital Tachograph Card, Driver Qualification Card. Minimum 2 years’ experience driving trucks in Ireland or the UK.
- Tipperary Star: DATA PROCESSING CLERK/RECEPTIONIST required for busy Thurles office. Please forward your CV to Box No: 388, Tipperary Star, Friar St, Thurles, Co. Tipperary.
- Tipperary Star: RECEPTIONIST required for Short Term contract for established company based in Thurles area. Receptionist Experience Essential Microsoft Word and Outlook Experience also required. Please reply to Box No: 390, Tipperary Star, Friar St, Thurles, Co. Tipperary
5. Tipperary Star: EXPERIENCED BOOK KEEPER/ACCOUNTS PERSON required to cover maternity leave in Urlingford area. 37.5 hours per week. Immediate start. Reply to Box No: 384, Friar St, Thurles, Co. Tipperary.
- Tipperary Star: All About Kids Childcare Service, Doon, Co. Limerick require a FULL TIME TODDLER ROOM LEADER. Essential Requirements: Childcare FETAC Level 6, Occupational First Aid, Manual Handling, Child Protection Training and at least 1 year relevant childcare experience. FETAC Level 7 also desirable. To apply contact: Michelle on 061 380840 for an application form. Closing date for applications, Tuesday, 10th February 2015
- Tipperary Star: VACANCIES for Plant Nursing Operatives to join our expanding team. Full time positions. Immediate Start. Thurles area. Training will be provided. Fluency in English essential. Please forward detailed CV to: email@example.com
- Tipperary Star: TRUCK DRIVER required in the Tipperary North and South Area.Must have full clean Drivers Licence, Hazchem Certificate and Driver CPC Certificate. Good communication skills essential. Apply with CV and Reference to Box No: 389, Friar St, Thurles, Co. Tipperary
- Tipperary Star: OFFICE ADMINISTRATOR/ACCOUNTS PERSON
Part Time Office Administrator with 2-3 years’ experience in accounts (SAGE). Ability to co-ordinate orders and deliveries. Good communication and telephone skills.
Apply with CV and Reference to Box No: 389, Friar St, Thurles, Co. Tipperary
- Tipperary Star: Situations Vacant: AUDIT SENIOR for South Dublin based mid-size accountancy firm. Top class client list. Suit recent or part Qualified Accountant with 3 years audit experience. Excellent career prospects. Contact Emma Slowe on 01 217 6735, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tipperary Star: Situations Vacant: PERSON WANTED to set up online sales, must have experience. Please forward your CV to email@example.com Phone: 087 914 6146
12 . Tipperary Star: Situations Vacant: HELP WANTED – on Dairy Farm in Thurles area. Phone: 086 319 7833
- Tipperary Star: Situations Vacant: DAIRY FARM EXPERIENCED PERSON wanted for Part-Time work. Gleengoole/Gortanhoe area. Phone: 087 813 8383