The Jobs Club works with “job ready” people who seek training and advice on job seeking skills. Through our free service we aim to enable those seeking employment to plan, actively seek and secure realistic work opportunities by providing individual or group support and guidance sessions in all areas relating to looking for a job, particularly the preparation of Curriculum Vitaes, cover letters and interview techniques.
We cater for every need. with accessibility for people with disabilities and wheelchair accessible toilets.
The Jobs Club office provides the following services to all clients either on a one to one basis, group or drop in basis:
The Job Club services has a variety of facilities on offer to all clients these include;
- Job Seekers Resource Room – access to computers with broadband
- Jobs notice board, Training Notice Board and Information Notice Board
- Telephone and FAX facilities.
- Photocopying and printing facilities
- IT room with Internet & email facilities for larger groups.
- Resource Library and extensive material and hand-outs:
- Psychometric Practice Tests
- Job Seeking Booklets – Interview Preparation.
- INOU Leaflets and various information about services available to Job Seekers in North Tipperary
It’s simple and easy to join, just contact us via the contact page and you’re on your way.
- Finding help in uncertain job scene (goodwilltulsa.wordpress.com)
- Will you need a cover letter for your executive job search? (examiner.com)
- Do You Really Need a Cover Letter for Executive Jobs? (gloriaopel.wordpress.com)
- Job Seekers Need to Consider Their Social Media Profiles (hispanicbusiness.com)
- Job Search with LinkedIn / Is ‘Move Your Job Application to the Top of the Recruiter’s List’ Cheating ? (jobmarketmonitor.com)
- Common Job Search Mistakes That Locks You Out Of Job Interviews (karuanadorcas.wordpress.com)